Reviews for Let me out
Sushi Lover 2040 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awww, poor Sonikku! People tend to think of Sonic as a cocky jerk, but here you've shown his childhood innocence. Great job, I love it! Amy's so sweet and compassionate.
Mandirrr chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That's really good...ususally ppl just u know kinda make Sonic out to be basically just...there but you really rocked it! Great job. :D
Crysal1010 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
...That was good.

Good ending, really mysterious and foreshadowing, yet I feel like you just ENDED IT in front of my face. I wonder why...
dreamcastthehedgefox chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
oh...that was so sad! i honestly don't like sonic very much. he seems so shallow...but this story nearly brought me to tears, that dosn't happen very often. oh poor sonic... by the way, i like your endings, i'm a very picky reader but your stories have kept me very interested.
jellymaster chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw, poor Sonic!

I know how he feels! I've been through opression just as worse as that before...from kindergarten all the way to half of 3rd grade! What made it worse is that not only did I get bullied around to no end each day on the playground and sometimes in the classroom WHILE the teachers were still there! I was also mumbled alot in my speech when I was a kid, so the teachers wouldn't even bother to listen to me! So let the actual bully off with no punishment they had ME get in trouble when I didn't do ANYTHING! People sure can be crap can't they?
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
that was an interesting story that gives me a FABULOUS idea
Cemosh chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Aw...

I'm in tears and believe it or not my heart feels broken for Sonic! This fic was so brilliant and perfectly detailed! Its defenitely won a place in my heart and in my faves!

You really should have carried this on its sounded like a real cliffy!

I just cant put into words -however many times i try- about how great it is-

Its THAT difficult!

Keep it up!

Gawd i'm just lost for words!

Keep it up!

10/10

10*

NO: 1#

SO BRILL!

lol

*~Arianna~*
Herr Wozzeck chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Okay, let's get started here. You have an okay grasp on grammar, however, it could certainly be better. There are missed capitals in some places, run-on sentences in another, and other things like that. But I know what you're trying to do here.

Anyways, I wouldn't be as traumatized if I was locked in a broom closet while my stuff was being destroyed, but then again, I've never (amidst all of my nasty history of being picked on and things like that) been locked in a broom closet while somebody was destroying my stuff outside.

So you know where that leads.

Who was that guy anyway? The evil janitor that nobody likes?

Anyways, looking beyond some of the grammar, you did a rather good job here.

Please keep writing.
Rev Runner chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I wonder what is wrong with Sonic.