Reviews for Key Through the Heart
ThatGuy chapter 36 . 11/8/2013
So I just stumbled across this fic. Definitely the best of this particular mash up that I have read. It's a dumb question, but I was wondering if you will ever be adding on to this? Or possibly integrating this into another one? Sorry again, I just think you did a gray job with this.
Uraharaisgod chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Lol, love the omake, a serious IWHBYD! (BTDBMOTF!) moment.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
...huh, so what is Ayame's involvement in the story? She seemed surprised by the Keyblade for an unknown reason, and in Sora's Dream Dive, a girl with long brown hair took Kairi's role (while Sasuke obviously took Riku's place). So I'm guessing Ayame knows something or is going to get more involved in the story since there aren't any other note-able brown haired girls in the series.
notrace chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Great Story so far! I usually only review at the end of stories when I finish them, but I've noticed your updates notes that say you have been removing dattebayo, Naruto says it at the end of this chapter when Kakashi gives the team their Chuunin Exam papers. Just wanted to make sure you knew about that one. Again, awesome story!
phantom frost chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
is their a pairing in this
Exodus2150 chapter 36 . 5/5/2013
Please continue!
darkWING360 chapter 36 . 2/12/2013
Plllleeeeaaaasssseee continue this amazing fic and i dont mean the other one(finalmix) i mean this one with great character development and awsome characters and since he's now in traverse town you could have him team up with donald and goofy and travel multiple worlds from the very first game to rebith and dream drop distance.

On your page it allows you to vote and i really hope you pic this one to continue.
turtlefan16 chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
Nice
kattycha01 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I actually cheered out lound when I realize it was Vivi.
kattycha01 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I see where this is going. LoL
russell.broad.14 chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
This is one of the best stories that I've read on here. If you still want beta readers for this story or Key Through the Heart: Final Mix, then please let me now.
The de06n fr60 he33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
n5ce
Razamataz22 chapter 36 . 4/22/2011
(drops to his hands and knees with his head bent down) I beg of you to update this fic
L33t Horo chapter 34 . 12/10/2010
update THIS fic
justbehappydammit chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
Pimp-Naruto is easily one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. Excellent.
2,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »