Reviews for Key Through the Heart
CryingBurningLiar chapter 4 . 8/1
Tenten in Naruto's class? I'm pretty sure she's a year older. Unless Naruto failed a year and remembers her from before?
Disturbedhrt chapter 11 . 5/13
I was really enjoying this story to you said the key words stay away from her deamon
NewZealandKiwi chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
The first KH game is birth by sleep. They are all training with them at the start of the game
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Why do you hate Dattebayo? It's Uzumaki heritage.
edwardskeniyea chapter 36 . 2/13/2016
This Story Fanfiction Cross Over Is Amazing. Can't Wait For More.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
Lol 3 pathetic weak ninja, took prisoner in front of legendary ninja, vilians, few genins and civilians and noone discovered it.
I smell something... i think its bullshit
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Mm but i like My chemical romance...
OOplimpOO chapter 36 . 6/15/2014
Very dissapointed this story was discontinued. It was great in many ways and was successful where so many other stories had failed. RIP key through the heart
ThatGuy chapter 36 . 11/8/2013
So I just stumbled across this fic. Definitely the best of this particular mash up that I have read. It's a dumb question, but I was wondering if you will ever be adding on to this? Or possibly integrating this into another one? Sorry again, I just think you did a gray job with this.
Uraharaisgod chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Lol, love the omake, a serious IWHBYD! (BTDBMOTF!) moment.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
...huh, so what is Ayame's involvement in the story? She seemed surprised by the Keyblade for an unknown reason, and in Sora's Dream Dive, a girl with long brown hair took Kairi's role (while Sasuke obviously took Riku's place). So I'm guessing Ayame knows something or is going to get more involved in the story since there aren't any other note-able brown haired girls in the series.
notrace chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Great Story so far! I usually only review at the end of stories when I finish them, but I've noticed your updates notes that say you have been removing dattebayo, Naruto says it at the end of this chapter when Kakashi gives the team their Chuunin Exam papers. Just wanted to make sure you knew about that one. Again, awesome story!
Phantom Frost chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
is their a pairing in this
Exodus2150 chapter 36 . 5/5/2013
Please continue!
darkWING360 chapter 36 . 2/12/2013
Plllleeeeaaaasssseee continue this amazing fic and i dont mean the other one(finalmix) i mean this one with great character development and awsome characters and since he's now in traverse town you could have him team up with donald and goofy and travel multiple worlds from the very first game to rebith and dream drop distance.

On your page it allows you to vote and i really hope you pic this one to continue.
2,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »