Reviews for Key Through the Heart
Majin Hentai X chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Dr. Cox did not see that coming good job so Naruto will follow the path of Kh1 please no wonder land that was a pain in the ass so Sasuke takes Riku's place right
Ebony017 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
great stuff on the whole beginning of the training hope see how this goes on but i like to add a suggestion to Naruto and the darkness if you will check out NU: Birth of the Seekers by 26-Lord-Pain because it seems like a little off shoot of what Riku had but gives you more variety on Naruto's skills in case you need it and some of Riku's powers are just kick ass
weixuan18 chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Now, things are starting to pick up. New world is always a mystery, wonder what's gonna happen now...?
Zanji of clan okami chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
nice good so far and something for a cox omake

him yelling at a bunch of heartless scaring them so much that they flee
rmctagg09 chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
So after the long prolouge, the story begins in earnest. Will Naruto ever get his jutsu working properly again or will he just rely on the keyblade for the rest of the story?
DarkDremora4 chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Alright! Finally Naruto meets Donald&Goofy heehee! w I've been waiting for those 3 to meet for sometime now! I can't believe that x is in this! O.o You wrote his char. so well! He's just like he is in the show; no OOCness at all good job! I love how he treats Naruto the same way he treats JD! That makes things interesting/entertaning... I sure hope that he'll atleast be a secondary main char in this! I also, hope you have Yuffie tease Naruto just like she did Sasuke! That'll be HILARIOUS... and HOT hehe *perverted grin*

I wonder what Worlds the others were sent to? I hope that we'll meet up w/ them again soon. Pth, figures that the Akutski would be there! Well, hopefully like Naruto their Chakra will be pretty much be drained aswell, giving Naruto&Co. a chance against them. Well, once again terreific chapter. I'm loking forward to the next one! Continue doing a great job!

-DarkDremora4
Demondog666 chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Awesome! You put dr. Cox in the story! Update soon.
Blizzardfang chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
wow nice chapter
ssjgokillo chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Just when I thought that this story had maxed out on awesome... you go and throw Dr. Cox into the mix. Seriously, Naruto, Disney, Final Fantasy, and now Scrubs? Best... crossover... ever!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Disney owns Scrubs? Really? Didn't know that...
BAMBINOrodriguez chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Awesome chapter. Hey are you going to add Sora to join Naruto(or Naruto join Sora) in finding their friends or seperet. If saparet it be funny if x join Naruto. How, here's a hint the open window he went throuh was his wife hotel room who maybe he didn't want to find and to stay aawy from her he gos with Naruto. Plus Naruto going to need a doctor for his travels.
rageofkyubii chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Doctor Cox...and Naruto...that's just freaking hilarious. I love that twist you added with him. Let's just hope he survived...

Well, all things considered, I guess Ayame's the main girl/Princess of Heart, eh? Too bad, I was rooting for Hinata(like that wasn't obvious). Ah well, its just one part of the fic, after all. I fully intend to keep read, just so you know. This fic is good enough that I can enjoy it despite the pairing choice.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about Ayame, in which case everything I just said makes me look pretty foolish. XD

Great chapter, and I look forward to seeing what hapens next, as well as the status on some of the other surviors if you cover that next chapter.

TsunadeCox...hmm...lmao
Gravity The Wizard chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Interesting Update!
tenten1010 chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
Perhaps the best story I've read in Naruto fanfiction? The thought of all the chapters yet to come has me almost hyperventilating! Can't wait!
T-Biggz chapter 35 . 3/19/2009
I've managed to collect a number of keyblades on deviantart. Here's the link so you can check them out.

t-biggz./favourites/#Video-Games

The keyblades are on page 5 trough 6. I've also collected a number of heartless and Nobodies 1 and 2 pages before that.

Great chapter and tell me what you think of the keyblades.
2,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »