Reviews for Key Through the Heart
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Ah-huh...I stopped following 'the weapons of old and new' a half dozen chapters ago...It was becoming a bit..dull. This, however, has a twist I haven't seen before. A big problem with canon naruto is his tendancy not to think, and with the power of destruction looming over his head, this one may care to take a minute and plan ahead...
kwangmablade chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
i normaly cant stand these KH/Naruto crossovers but I was shocked when I read this and for the first time ever read a good Kingdom Hearts crossover so please keep up the excellent work
chm01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
looks great i was wondering if he will meet Sora and the gang
Sokka's fanlawyer chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Cool! You combined my favorite video game and one of my all time favorite manga (and you gave those jerks Sasuke and Sakura a well deserved bashing!) in a not so lame way! You even (although you didn't say it out loud) had reaction commands in there! Please, keep this up! Though, you probably shouldn't have the Naruto gang travel to different worlds, instead, you should have the Naruto story include the keyblade and all that stuff (you could even combine Orginazation XI with that orginazation that collects the Tailed Beasts or something like that-their name currently eludes me because the US manga is still at the arc with the -awesome- Naruto vs Gaara fight -although we haven't got to that point yet) Update soon or I'll...SUE YA!
Centurious The Azure chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Great work as usual, Tovarisch Andrew. I can't wait to see how this pans out. And it is very nice to see a good Naruto/KH crossover for once.

I am sure that in your capable hands this will become an excellent story. Do you happen to know of any decent KH/Naruto crossovers?

Can I see your outline? I might be able to suggest a few things.

Godspeed on your next chapter,

-Centurious The Azure

P.S. By the way, could you perhaps review my Naruto Fic? I would appricate any constructive criticism that you could give me.
animeflunky chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
hmm im interesting to see where ur planning to take this idea :)
Jenniyah chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh nice...

Will Naruto have a nobody too...will he travel to different worlds w/ sasuke and sakura at his side like donald goffy? hehe
Shaedow Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
You're good at writing stories, and I read a lot, it's one of my favorite things to do. Anyways, I really like this story, and hope you update soon.
Khellan Rafe chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I like this story already! I kind of want to see the outline, but I don't at the same time, you know? Ah, well, I'll just wait for chapter two. Very well written, by the way! Hardly any errors in spelling, grammar and all that happy horse manure. Can't wait till C2!

Khellan Rafe
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is ridiculous, almost retarded as a crossover concept, but with you writing it... I think you can pull it off well.

Keep up the good work.
XENO Prototype chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wow, somebody ACTUALLY wrote a crossover thats not shitty?
zerodragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
ok, I got to say this is a nice crossover of KH. I like how naruto got the Keyblade, but isn't going to other worlds. will he be gaining any drive forms or new keyblade.
2,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136