Reviews for Key Through the Heart
darkWING360 chapter 36 . 2/12/2013
Plllleeeeaaaasssseee continue this amazing fic and i dont mean the other one(finalmix) i mean this one with great character development and awsome characters and since he's now in traverse town you could have him team up with donald and goofy and travel multiple worlds from the very first game to rebith and dream drop distance.

On your page it allows you to vote and i really hope you pic this one to continue.
turtlefan16 chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
Nice
kattycha01 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I actually cheered out lound when I realize it was Vivi.
kattycha01 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I see where this is going. LoL
russell.broad.14 chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
This is one of the best stories that I've read on here. If you still want beta readers for this story or Key Through the Heart: Final Mix, then please let me now.
The de06n fr60 he33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
n5ce
Razamataz22 chapter 36 . 4/22/2011
(drops to his hands and knees with his head bent down) I beg of you to update this fic
L33t Horo chapter 34 . 12/10/2010
update THIS fic
justbehappydammit chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
Pimp-Naruto is easily one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. Excellent.
beargeek15 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
... this isn't a rough draft, it's a completely different story. Can't see why you thought you needed to reboot it, yet. Good either way, tho.

BTW, Lee and Gai are suppoused to be cheesy- that's WHY they're awesome (well, one reason).
L33t Horo chapter 35 . 6/2/2010
hey man u gonna update it or might i ask to adopt it?
Sorus chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I preffer this than the final mix, I am sorry buri loves this, less confussing than the final mix one
Fire Inu Princess chapter 36 . 2/15/2010
... this is the best crossover fanfic I've ever read... please update soon!
EDelta88 chapter 36 . 2/14/2010
so Naruto and Sasuke are still together... god help the heartless, those two are going to go ape shit once they get over their shock.
EDelta88 chapter 33 . 2/14/2010
"ULTIMA!"-lol, old age and treachery my friends, old age and treachery XD
2,040 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »