Reviews for Key Through the Heart
keybladedude chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
KageBunshinNoJutsu chapter 35 . 8/22/2009
awesome story! its the best i've ever incorperation of dr. cox is ingenious. however, if you're gonna continue this story, i gotta say, dr. cox is awesome because he's an origional. he only called JD 'newbie' and girls' names. you should have him call Naruto 'junior', 'sparky', or something fitting his personality. he only called JD 'newbie' because he was scared to even penetrate a patient's skin with a needle and girl's names because he was unnaturally in touch with his feelings.
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Yeah I remember Team Rocket.
nonetoany123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hiatus huh? Well it was bound to happen *shrugs* was a good ride, and hopefully will still be one if you pick it back up. Good Luck
arogus98 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Please don't let this story die. This is THE best KH Naruto cross over i've read and i really want to see it continue.
Forget4me chapter 36 . 8/15/2009
Truthfully, I love this story dearly as it is one of the few crossover fics that is well written and seems to flow out reasonably well. I don't mind the Fullmetal crossover due to your explanation of it being owned by Square Enix, but please, oh please don't overdo it with the crossovers like oh so many other crossover fics! The Scrubs one was necessary because of the lack of actually seen doctors and Naruto actually needed a guide, but going overboard is a quick way to have a good fic go down the toilet. Please continue with the story and thank you for the good read!
Garuto chapter 36 . 8/12/2009
Wow. This story took me a day to read. I love it. I like the fact that Fullmetal Alchamist is owned bu square inc. (I dont remember how to spell it.) I hope that the are in kingdom hearts 3. Although I highly dout that. Anyway I hope to see more of this story. Its going at a strong pace. Anyway later.
Zephyrclaws chapter 36 . 8/10/2009
I love the story and the style of writing, but was it really necessary to include Mary Poppins?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 36 . 8/10/2009
Awesome work, I really like all the cameos/special guests you have in here. Also, I'm working on doing a few omakes, I'll send them to you when I finish them up. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
lumenatrum chapter 36 . 7/8/2009
It took me a couple days and i am able to say that this is one of my favorite crossovers. The only question i have is if you weren't going to go out of square enix then why do you have doctor cox in this. Granted he is funny and adds to the story but it seemed as though you were serious about leaving anything not square off. so what swayed you to use him?
CrystalCipher chapter 36 . 7/5/2009
I like it:D
jacalman chapter 36 . 7/3/2009
cotie, continue, continue! this is the best ever adding both naruto and my favorite game knigdom hearts is a great idea!
Katsuno-Hitomi chapter 36 . 6/30/2009
Wow! What an incredible story. I saw this recommended at , and thought I'd give it a shot. After all, I'm a sucker for a good crossover. I love how you've changed everything around while still keeping everyone more or less in character. You have a gift and you're not afraid to use it. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this story.
Necromancer Gora chapter 36 . 6/24/2009
Your story is heavy in humor, soaked is sappy love triangles... or whatever shape it happens to be at this point, and doused in drama. Overall, I give it an A. I actually read this story before but was too lazy to review. I had the sudden urge to read it again and therefore, here I am reviewing it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see this story continue to thrive.
Ember Neutron chapter 17 . 6/20/2009
How do I send you my Omake idea?

(Love the story BTW) :)