Reviews for Key Through the Heart
Renohan chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Great story and interesting concept! I'll definetely be reading more.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 36 . 11/18/2009
Great story!
KyouRamen chapter 36 . 11/8/2009
most awesome kh naruto crossover.

your fighting scenes rock.

cant wait for more!
ManOfSteele chapter 36 . 9/2/2009
Wow... this has been one amazing story... so, because Konoha is gone, the Kyuubi is too? But wasn't she somewhat essentailly a part of Naruto? but that's just me... I just think Naruto should be able to make more than just the one shadow clone...
keybladedude chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Cool.
KageBunshinNoJutsu chapter 35 . 8/22/2009
awesome story! its the best i've ever incorperation of dr. cox is ingenious. however, if you're gonna continue this story, i gotta say, dr. cox is awesome because he's an origional. he only called JD 'newbie' and girls' names. you should have him call Naruto 'junior', 'sparky', or something fitting his personality. he only called JD 'newbie' because he was scared to even penetrate a patient's skin with a needle and girl's names because he was unnaturally in touch with his feelings.
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Yeah I remember Team Rocket.
nonetoany123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Hiatus huh? Well it was bound to happen *shrugs* was a good ride, and hopefully will still be one if you pick it back up. Good Luck
arogus98 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Please don't let this story die. This is THE best KH Naruto cross over i've read and i really want to see it continue.
Forget4me chapter 36 . 8/15/2009
Truthfully, I love this story dearly as it is one of the few crossover fics that is well written and seems to flow out reasonably well. I don't mind the Fullmetal crossover due to your explanation of it being owned by Square Enix, but please, oh please don't overdo it with the crossovers like oh so many other crossover fics! The Scrubs one was necessary because of the lack of actually seen doctors and Naruto actually needed a guide, but going overboard is a quick way to have a good fic go down the toilet. Please continue with the story and thank you for the good read!
Garuto chapter 36 . 8/12/2009
Wow. This story took me a day to read. I love it. I like the fact that Fullmetal Alchamist is owned bu square inc. (I dont remember how to spell it.) I hope that the are in kingdom hearts 3. Although I highly dout that. Anyway I hope to see more of this story. Its going at a strong pace. Anyway later.
Zephyrclaws chapter 36 . 8/10/2009
I love the story and the style of writing, but was it really necessary to include Mary Poppins?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 36 . 8/10/2009
Awesome work, I really like all the cameos/special guests you have in here. Also, I'm working on doing a few omakes, I'll send them to you when I finish them up. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
lumenatrum chapter 36 . 7/8/2009
It took me a couple days and i am able to say that this is one of my favorite crossovers. The only question i have is if you weren't going to go out of square enix then why do you have doctor cox in this. Granted he is funny and adds to the story but it seemed as though you were serious about leaving anything not square off. so what swayed you to use him?
CrystalCipher chapter 36 . 7/5/2009