Reviews for Magic Moment
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hell yes! Short, sweet, to the point. And my favorite part you ask? "Christopher who?" Now, that's like music to my ears. ]
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
“Now do you “associate” this balcony with Christopher?”

Lorelai gave Luke a confused look.

“Christopher who?” she asked with a smile.

I'm short on words to say about this one-shot! I loved the stab at Chris!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Perfect! Forget Luke's original plan; whatever it was couldn't have stood up to the impromptu proposal! And in no honest world, will Luke ever ever ever ever *voice fades out* EVER be outdone by Christopher. Sweet! Sweet like candy...yum! Love it!
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aww, so cute. I love that the balcony was Lorelai's favorite place - a spot that technically she could even see wasn't "in" the house. It fits her perfectly, that's a great draw on her character.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
ah...it was great!
mcknightbabiie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
loved it.. I LOVE LUKE! ! chris can get hit by a bus or something
Crittab chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I love how you can summerize a very long day innto 850 words and make it actually see like a long day, lol.

I really enjoyed it. I wish Luke had proposed to Lorelai and not the other way around.

Meh, thats what fanfiction is for, eh?

I loved it, write more soon :)
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
aw. so sweet. loved it.
eacstl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
i amloving it you should do some more
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hee. "Christopher who?" my favorite sentence lol
LorRor22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? Did you have to end it right there? I want to know what else happens? I want to know the reaction of Emily, Richard, and Rory? I mean excellent Story, but why end it?
lukeandlor383 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Perfect ending! Nice job!
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
A little boring . . . It would have been better if Lorelai had a bigger reaction to the proposal.
hi chapter 1 . 3/22/2007