Reviews for Desperation
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Ohhh soo cute :) Still love your stories :)
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Gosh, this is still a good read after all these years. I miss these guys, thank God for fanfiction! Titan5 says she'll keep writing SGA fics. I'm glad! I know I'm just a reader but it would be so cool to get everyone together on-line and find out what they are doing now and how SGA impacted their lives and just be together, wouldn't it? Still out here in the galaxy...
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
"You're just not satisfied with women falling all over you, now you have to attract stalkers? Murderous, homicidal maniac stalkers.

Great storyline! Disturbing that hero worship can turn itself against the very person it is focused on...the deranged mind of the stalker justifying his actions is really creepy! Great job in showing Davis's mindset and Rodney's angst and protectiveness for John.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely stunning. You have a fantastic writing style. _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
New to the SGA fandom, just finished S1, and slightly obsessed, have read quite a few fics, but this is the first one I've 'connected' with and been drawn to review.

I really liked how you managed to inject a sense of urgency throughout, through Sheppard's blood loss and through the threat of the bomb.

I liked Davis' 'turn' in the middle, how he starts as relatively normal then gets crazier.

I love Rodney, his thoughts and his dialogue both made me smile, particularly when he starts ranting

'Even Sheppard's spiky hair is deflated'- heeee
bria67 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Amazing story! Loved Rodney's snarky comments and that he was berating John even while he was saving his life.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was really, really amazing. At first, I wasn't sure what was going on, but as more and more details were revealed, it just kept getting more and more horrifying. Incredible job. Really.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I read this quite a while ago, but I apparently didn't review-bad Trish! ;] Nicely actiony, and creepy, and desperate, and touching-very well conceived and executed! Though I think Davis must have been delusional, as well, about the extent to which Sheppard is talked about and admired back home-I really can't picture that!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was great, thank you.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ee! Great plot - quite an idea, that Sheppard's amazing ability to inspire loyalty could take such a dark twist. And oh, I love Rodney here, so determined in spite of everything. And Sheppard's apology and thanks at the end are lovely, a wonderful testament to their relationship. Really enjoyed this!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
wow, what an amazing story! Excellent work
Blue-Skyz chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
“This isn't the thanks for saving my life speech they've got memorized.” Great line. Great story. Perfect voices. Believable situation. I love the Sheppard and McKay Show and you have done it well.
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Loved it. Well written and well played out. Really like the "spiky hair" references!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Brilliant story and very well written. The tension kept me reading on and on, great job!