Reviews for Sit Watch Imagine
J Lesley chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is amazingly written. You got Wilson down perfectly and you descriptiveness brought this story to life. Wonderful job.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I just wanted to say thanks so much for this lovely story. You write the House/Wilson friendship really well, and that is my favorite aspect of the series. I'm really glad to have found your stories - you write with understated grace. Kudos.
Eliche chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Nice work on this. i really liked it, the idea behind it was great.
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
One of the things that really makes this piece special is how accurately it captures House and Wilson and their relationship. I think whatever it is that the show has that makes it so dynamic and real, you captured perfectly. The description is just so fitting and beautiful and really paints such a lush description of the story.

Beautiful write.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I actually seriously hate the episode you based this off of/were inspired by. But here the whole thing really works.

Like someone else said, this is so Wilson (and so House too). Your descriptions and insight make what could have been a boring story into something truly amazing.

Hope you don't mind quoting: "He’d sat back on his proverbial picnic bench and watched as House sank deeper into his addiction and heartache... the other man always seemed to find an even rockier path to tread upon." That is absolute perfection right there.

Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
great story...so wilson
bmax chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Really liked this. Seeing House through Wilson's eyes.

Well written and you easily put me on that bench with Wilson.
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
cool.

kyla ryan house
lostinsidesaveme chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Beautiful. Simply perfect :) Really nice character studies and strangely moving. Great job :)