Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mysterious Metamorphosis
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 27 . 4/17
Oh, wow...
I just postested a review 5 minutes ago, but I had to repost: what I took off the bat as a plot hole was a masterfully written plot point. I am even more impressed (and reminded why one should finish a full chapter before reviewing...).
I repeat my previous statement: should you begin an original fiction, I would live to hear about it.
Thank you...
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 26 . 4/17
Umm... WTF? One second Arthur was talking to Harry after taking down Percy, the next Arthur was killed by Percy and took Molly with him. I'm loving this story, and up until now it's been very well written, but that's a pretty major plot hole. I just thought I'd point it out, even though I know you finished writing this 8 years ago, because I know that when I'm writing I like people to point out those issues. I am looking forward to reading how you cover this, but I thought I'd let you know about it anyway.
Thank you for writing this - I would hope that you caught that plot holes or not, I'm enjoying this immensely, and if you write original fiction at any point, I would love to read it. You did very well fleshing everything out so far.
Spannerspoon chapter 34 . 3/18
Incredible! Masterfully written and fantastic story.

I loved it!
ZianaSue chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
The drama the action for implied romance... So much has happened and I feel I have lived the journey with right along with everyone.. I even had a dream about certain parts and my own heroic actions in various battles that took place.

Well done author, well done
Mukuro234 chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
This was the most interesting fic I've read in a long time :D I very much enjoyed reading this :D but did you have to kill Draco off :{ * pouty lip * :D
ZianaSue chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Harry i can see why you would want to strength the connection to voldemort from your side. If you can get into his brain you can see his plans befor he even begin to form them and you can better predict what paranoid changes he'll make before he makes them. However beware this could also back fire and do more harm than good.

Good luck phoenix of griffindore
nightpurr chapter 34 . 12/11/2013
GREAT STORY! I really loved your story & the original plots & mysteries. I also like how you gave Harry more power & yet he kept his heart.
if I am honest its not the best I have read but I would put it in the top ones plus I would read it again because its just that good.
thanks for the entertainment.
Kitty Savella chapter 34 . 12/2/2013
Very lovely story. I enjoyed quite a bit.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Cool work, i find it kind of funny that the ministry punished dumbledore
Moonsoulx3 chapter 34 . 7/12/2013
This is an amazing story. I really enjoyed it.
kittensgalor chapter 34 . 5/24/2013
I was completely hoping that Luna and Hermione would end up together after that blushing scene, still totally amazing anyway.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
This is a great fanfic!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Hmmm,Interesting.
YeCatsJ chapter 34 . 12/30/2011
Great story. I was a bit sad that Harry and Ginny didn't stay together but that's okay. Story was awesome regardless and I loved out hArry de-aged Tom and then snap raised him
Invisible Observer chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
I can't imagine Percy as a Death Eater.