Reviews for How To Say Goodbye
ThrillpairLover chapter 1 . 1/10
This made me sad yet happy and I love it!
Julia chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Just realized this was like your first Thrill ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Wow! I seriously got teary eyed... This is a nice piece... :)
Allie chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
He wait for him till end
RyoKei chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I was shocked. I really didn't expect it that way. It's kind of sad and I cried. I was really moved.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
W-Why so sad., TT
Thriller chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
My heart literally dropped to my gut when they said Echizen was dead. I didn't expect it at all, and it just was such a surprise and somewhat depressing. I think the death being so unpredictable is what really made this story good.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So sad T.T
BitterSweetmarz chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like it..it's really and it really makes you want to cry..especially the part when Ryoma's ghost showed up to Fuji just to say goodbye..eventhough he was already dead..he still waited..its just so heartbreaking..
SanCheetah chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
... oh my... god... i died when the said Ryoma was dead... my heart stopped... i had to read it twice to make sure i dint misreadd it... shit... oh god...
Kris chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
awww... how cute to be your first story on Thrill. I seem to have fallen in love with thrill... thanks to you of course
Sadygirly chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So sad! felt crying but i wasnt crying but my heart felt like broken
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
*Cries* That was so sad!

Siblings and Curse
kikuyame chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
oh .. i really love ur works .. its a sad story .. T-T but i love it .. gud job ...
Kate chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So sad, but it was really good! I love your stories, you're the only author who can make me cry so much!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »