Reviews for Battling Over Jack
chocoholicteen chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Hey, this is really cute. But damn ye, it's midnight and i need sleep...but reading is so tempting :P lol
greysaddict17 chapter 11 . 11/5/2008
Quick question...what haven't you updated any of your stories (or added to Random)? :( You write the best Jack/Kate stuff and it has been so long since an update. I love your writing and I hope to see more of it soon!
JackShephard chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Loved it, please update soon! :)
SonicH2O chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I'll be real constructive: yay!
wicked sun17 chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
OMG! I can't wait til they jex it up. This is really awesome and exciting. Hope u update soon...
xan-merrick chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
great chapter event though its so short, i'v always loved your jack and kate smut but i'm glad they didn't have sex yet because i done think jack would have sex with kate until he knew if she were pregnant with sawyers baby or not (please god don't let her be pregnant with sawyers baby) please update soon
BonesAndLostLOVER chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
OMg update soon!

this story is great
Jate-JoDe chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
hey Liz!

thank you so much for this update, I really loved reading it. I really got suprised by Kate bold quetions about Jacks sexual history lol. I really hope you'll update real soon again, I really miss reading this story. overall amazing work Liz.

Ella
jacklostkate chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
LOVE THAT CHAPTER ! After the hiatus that was an awesome chapter you know ! Can't believe Kate asked all of those questions, all about jack's sexuality ... Instead of Jack and his littles questions about her first job ...

So hope the next upload will be soon !

Wanna read more !

bye bye
livelovelast chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
I just read this entire story in one sitting, and I love it! It's a nice change for the triangle, to have Jack in the middle instead of Kate. I love Juliet, so I definetly don't mind her part in the story (although I'll always be a jater!). The two of them living together under these conditions is great, and I can't wait to read more of this.
AnnPatrick chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I was glad to see you're still writing! :)

I'm with you on Kate though. I still like the Jate idea, but she's just been so stupid as of 3rd season! Anyways, I'm still a Jater at heart.

Could you maybe have one of those brothers fall for Juliet and she eventually fall for him? I hate the idea of her being sad, but she still creeps me out!
hersheygal chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Wow... that was insane. lol! I loved it though. omg all the sexual questions for Jack, you would think that he would get the hint! lol
Nay Leite chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Great!

But actually i'm in doubt if I like this fic. Because I LOVE READ IT but u take so long to uptade, that makes me feel frustaded...

pls, update soon!
xan-merrick chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
great chapter i loved kate and jack playing 20 questions kates reaction to jack losing his virginity at 15 to a 19 year old and that he had a threesome in college was funny as hell i can't wait for next update on this and your other storys.

i was wondering if you were going to have jack and claire find out they're brother and sister in this story or not it would give jack someone to talk to about kate and juliet
ForeverErica chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Wow, I loved it. It was just a very nice, simple chapter. I love Jate and I miss them so much. That chapter was great. You need to update more often. Please? I'll bribe you with goodies...:)