Reviews for The Hidden Secret
thespiritmaiden chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
heheh... I used to read these all the time :) boy, do i miss 'em!
Anyway, the only thing i didn't like was that it switched between 1st and 3rd person, but other than that, i like it!
Gary Oak chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
The literary equivalent of getting a hand-job with sandpaper lotion.
God bless.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This will teach me to try and read random stories!

A retarded monkey could write better than this.
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
The first chapter is a large window into a story. I'm just going to be honest: it sucks. Why?

1. You did the most annoying thing EVER- making your characters interact with you in A/Ns. The bolding and underlining was blinding. Pick one or the other!

2. It was rushed. It just oozed "I'M BORED I JUST WANNA GET TO DA GOOD PARTZ!11!1!"

3. Come on. I mean, seriously? A 21st citizen getting transported to their fictional world of choice? REALLY? So original, bro.

4. Self-insertion wish fulfilment, no exceptions in most cases.

5. Your dialogue contained practically no description. It was practically a script! You don't have to have description after every vocalisation, but it would be nice to know about what's going on around them, how loud or quiet it all was, etc.

6. I swear you randomly changed tenses at the end; unless your story was so bad that I couldn't tell whom was talking at the beginning.

7. Your eyes became a glowing purple. Such a Sue-y colour, LOL. You should have made them change colour depending on her mood for good measure!
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 11/28/2011
cool story
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I never rename Link on any of the games, but I renamed the horse. DeSoni.
Ana turtle12 chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
OK... I love your story so I have a plan... I'm going to try to spread it around and get some more reviewers for you! ...Hope it works! Love your story hope you update/finish it soon!
jewbiie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
its really good so far XD, ill finish it later :)
ForgottenAffection chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
wow this is pretty good its better then me and some friends of mine can do by a long shoye but we're working on i. '
ZombieDragon chapter 22 . 3/16/2008
Huh. I finally got around to reading this!

Hm...I thought the ending was a bit...abrupt...but it was still good nevertheless. Nice story! :D
Jerrell Eldridge chapter 21 . 1/27/2008
This story is realy great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
ZombieDragon chapter 21 . 12/14/2007
...you know what? I actually remembered what was going on up to this point... .

Hah! Refridgerator. XD

You kept of spelling 'wielder' wrong, but other then that...it seems like it's all good.
Meteo63 chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
This story is very interesting. However, could you stop the jumping around? I can no longer count how many times they went to Raslynn (?) and Hyrule Castle and Ordon Village and the Twilight Realm and Earth. At least 7 times by now. That's annoying.

Also, the people from Hyrule should stop talking like teenagers from Earth. Lia would not say, "freakin", Zelda would never say "like" like all teenagers do these days, and so on.

That's about it. The rest is good right now. Were-humans? That's funny. Good job.
Micromyni chapter 19 . 7/30/2007
her getting the Triforce of Power wa sVERY unexpected... but I luv the drama! keep it up! :)
darkness in light54 chapter 16 . 7/25/2007