Reviews for Subliminal
mililli chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Wow, Love reading how Sasuke and Naruto now see her after she almost dies. Very well written
Vertigo-36 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
This story is amazing! Please update soon!
Vertigo-36 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
The little Sasuke/Sakura moments are sweet!
Vertigo-36 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Love the way your words flow together, makes this story even more beautiful :) I really enjoyed Naruto's and Sasuke's interaction, it was so... them.
Vertigo-36 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Love the start!
Sibrael chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Please update. I really like this story.
Sibrael chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I love how Sakura acts! Please don't abandon this story!
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Hot diggity this story is good. Seriously? Only 50 reviews? I'm amazed. The characterization is beautiful, you've obviously done some research on psychology. Everything reads like a poem.

The only fault is that some of it is sometimes too wordy. I might also add 'angst' as the secondary category. But it's beautiful, and so so fun to read!

I hope you haven't given up on this one. I'm adding it to alert just in case. Take care!
Unisawr chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Ahh! It seemed like forever since you catered to the SasuSaku fandom ; ;

And I couldn't help but look back to see if you had dished out anything new. But alas, it was all just hopeless wishing on my part D;

But enough of the drama - after all, there's enough of it in this story, ne?

Not many have tried their hand at stories about memory loss - and for good reason I say 'cause most who do usually fall flat on their faces, and skid quite a good distance.

You, I have to say I'm not surprised, manage to pull it off just dandy.

At first, I didn't even see that coming. [probably should've paid closer attention to the summary, huh? What can I say, I was giddy with excitement] The prologue threw me off, with all the Red going on, so I thought it was going to be some seductive tale [aha, yeah right - far from it].

Your distinctive writing style makes the story all the more alluring. I like how it slowly transformed from just fragments of scenes/thoughts into a full-blown story. Funny how that works out since Sakura is now only left with fragments of her own memories. What I found even more intriguing though is how not only you made her forget her past, but pretty much about the most basic of abilities too - like eating, and talking. God, it's hard enough to remember your childhood, but now she has to re-learn that too?

But what I love most is the love triangle that's going on - normally I'm pretty biased when it comes to Team 7 Love as I'm a SasuSaku fan at heart but this is just too beautiful to miss.

I mean, this situation is perfect for kicking Sasuke out of that shell he's been hermit-ing in [though however inconvenient it is].

Sigh, I -or well, all your readers actually - can only hope that you gain your muse back and return D: At least maybe spare us some itsy-bitsy time between your novel-making [G'luck btw] and social life? ._.;
haliz chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
aw she is broken...you will continue this story right? its really good and i like it a lot
JustALittleTwisted chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Wow. This is enthralling!...and depressing. Please update
The Disappeared chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Holy crap. That was INCREDIBLY well-written. I knew I was taking a risk when I read the fic (If the last update was over six months ago, the likelihood that the author will continue is low) but it was worth it. It goes to that whole "tis better to have loved and lost" quote. This has been an amazing fic. Obviously, I would prefer that you continue the fic (because even if it's better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all, it's even better to love without the losing part!) but that doesn't mean I can't admire how well written it is. Because it's VERY well written. The whole use of italics, her reactions to violence, they all make the fic seem real. Which is awesome. But nevertheless, please keep writing! Great fic!
poornmiserable chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Please please update this fic its so awesome please update i wanna know what's gonna happen next i notice there is a lot of sassaku moments i wanna see more narusaku please... keep up the great work update soon
justcallmefaye chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
oh wow. this is dramatic. and angsty. and really, really good. i do hope you write more soon.

poor Sakura. well, poor everyone, really.

Faye
theoriginalsnow chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This is one of the most creative stories I've read recently, and one of the most enjoyable to read. You are very talented, and I envy your ability to write with such detail and imagery. You paint pictures with your words. A rare find on . Kudos. Please update soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »