Reviews for Dark Corners of the House of the Rising Sun
Proper the Incredible chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Couldn't stop laughing for the whole chapter. I can't wait for your next update; you are hilarious!
XYukari SendoX chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Hi! I can't log in to leave a review..I'm unable to read from chapter 14 onwards..it just loads as a blank page..so I honestly don't know what's going on..could be my connection..who knows. Anyway I will try rectify this problem. Just wanted to leave a review so long saying that I loooove your stories you have the best sense of humour ever! So thanks! This made my day!
Kim chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
Hello :) Sorry for not logging in, I'm just too lazy :P

I just wanted to say that you are probably the randomest, weirdest, funniest writer I have ever known (as much as I know you) and reading your stories really make my day :) I don't know how much effort you have to put in to create your wonderfully weird stories, but is just so blessed to have your contributions.

I don't usually like Western names in Naruto fics, and usually not OOC-ness either. But your writing style is just so marvelous that it totally makes up for everything that I may find in the least bit dislikeable and I end up enjoying the story anyway :) So thank you for your skill, and for being yourself when you write, and mostly, thank you for writing. Please keep up the good work, and update soon!
de one how forgot her password chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
PLEASE UPDATE...
de one how forgot her password chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
please update
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
I love this story!
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
how can you tell their eyes were crossed if they white? eh heh heh, i know it's actually lavendarish, but its something to consider.
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
wow...such christmas cheer. i really liked this anyways, it was funny. cheers.
whiterae chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
I loved it. Sooo funny. Please update soon.
dianalovely1995 chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND CUTE...a little weird every now and then but that is ok! keep up the good work!
me chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
this is the BEST chapter of the lot! love it!
beargeek15 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
This IS poorly written. And the ocean IS neon pink, and Rock Lee IS suffering from depression.
Queen Metis chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
I stumbled upon this atory at 2 a.m and read the whole thing - Pure gold! Loved chapter 5 )
Akasuna no Rin chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
Okay, that was weird. I hope these aren't as creepy in real life. Interesting though. Keep writing!
yolen chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
This was so much fun. I could actually see them scrambling around for money while trying to beat out a drunken perv (who was hilarious, by the way.)

Yay for updates! :D