Reviews for Stargate Evolution
Toraus chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
very interesting I loved reading this!
Nyx Ro chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
*holds up bowl while doing big-eyed pathetic thing*

May I have some more, please?
Kiriko-sama chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
When I first saw the summary for this story I thought to myself, how could any of this turn out semi plausible? But I gave the story a chance and now I'm hooked. :( Please update soon! I love what you've done with the characterizations (especially the tie in with Jack's power.) Very good work!
Spyridon chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
Highly interesting. SG-1 with mutant capabilities. Snakes, watch out! I have to see where this is going.
Cleo the Muse chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Still loving this, of course.

:) Cleo
Nyx Ro chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Wow, this is great! Please keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!

(Just don't make poor Sam get stuck teaching calculus.)
livinoutloud chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
absolutely love

really unique

update soon

hm... what else...

no i think i covered it all
unicorn682006 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
This is very interesting. Like how you have made them mutans!

Do have a question though! Is Janet one? Anyway, really looking forward to more!
ScruffyLovin chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Is Jack able to use the powers of those around him like Peter from Heroes?
ScruffyLovin chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Okay, I'm interested so far, but I hate to say that a Dan/Jack thing would really turn me off the story. x_0; I also SO want to read more and see how you continue to intertwine the Stargate and X-Men universe in this unique way you've established, still making it a wholly SG-1 story. :)
Nyx Ro chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
Area 52? ROTFLMAO! But it's nice to give them the recognition!

I like your description of Daniel's power, it's subtle and believable. So is he telesthetic? Or does he have the ability to sense Earth? Or does he intuitively "read" reality? And does Jack have abilities beyond his ice talent? What is Hammond's power?

Inquiring minds want to know! So please post again soon.
Silver Midnight chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I really love this. It's an amazing and original idea. Please don't make every single character a mutant, there can't be that many.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
When I was glancing over the rating I thought for a second it read "pretty lame at first" I thought "Whoa! She's being pretty hard on herself. I've read her other stories, she's a good writer. Establishing chapters are tough for all writers." ;-) (I hope that's not a sign that it's gonna be another dyslexia day)

And after having read this I can assure you this isn't the slightest bit lame! It's very good and enthralling. I like Catherine's mutant power; very appropriate for an archeologist. And you get brownie points for the mention of the young Nicholas Ballard.

As a lapsed Marvel Comics X-Men/SG1 fan, I'm very interested in this AU and can't wait to read more of it!
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Huh...this sounds interesting! Neat idea with Catherine's...whatever she has, sensing artifacts?
faeriesinger chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
At first I was frightened. A crossover between Stargate and X-Men was not on my list of believable crossover worlds. However, so far, this is shaping up to be a very interesting story. I eagerly await the next chapter. This will hopefully be a very impressive story.