Reviews for Management Myths
harpomarx chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I know this story was never finished, but I so wish it was, because it's one of my favorites...
kat chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
I really like this story, and I really really wish you would finish it. I especially hope that it includes the trial
Toxxica chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Hey, I love this fic! The characterizations are so brilliantly done. You're keeping House and Wilson so perfectly in character and yet revealing facets of their personalities that I'd never imagined, this is absolutely pro.
chocoholly chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
I love it! Can't wait for more!
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
i cant wait to read about the "trial" (if you have one) or the results of stacey and the cop, i'll be waiting eagerly for the next update.
TMK06 chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
ABOUT TIME! I've been waiting for this! A bit short, this chapter, but I'm not really complaining since you at least go on with the story. Good work :)
momsboys chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Wow that was so intense. Wilson should feel very bad for what he did to House. I wish Cuddy could read all of this to so she could wake up to how she has treated House. I was so happy to see an update. Please try to update again soon its hard to wait so long when you really like a story.
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful chapter! I look forward to reading more!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Intense chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter! Poor House! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed the dynamics between them all!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful chapter! The stuff about "trying to reach Zero" was intense! The dwarfs thing was funny! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter! I hope tings work out for Wilson, and that HOuse feels better!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter! The last line was really deep!