Reviews for Management Myths
DXRULES103 chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
The last line House said is so true... Hehehe. Once again great writing.
DXRULES103 chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Oh, I wish this was done in the real show.
DXRULES103 chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
You wrote the dynamics of this relationship perfectly.
DXRULES103 chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
I loved the way you wrote their thoughts. I just love the relationship between House/Wilson.
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I loved this. I have no time to review with more words... Just loved it.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
The quote at the end made me so sad.
Nyaar chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
I love this fic ) I found you at H/W comm in LJ and wow. I have to say that this is the first fic I read that focus on House's pain this way. And I love it, because he's so right XD

I was just plain mad about 3x01 and 3x02 about all that Wilson-Cuddy thing, and how Wilson dismissed House after being told. It just hurt to see that. He just laughed at him! -_-

So! I love this. And Stacy helping, lol. ) It's great! Please keep on writting, I want more ) ) )
chaoskir chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
Great! Thanks for the wonderful and emphatetically written update. I love this story. You are an amazing author. I really enjoyed your story. I love the interactions between House and Wilson and their acts and deeds to each other.
TMK06 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
About time! Still going good, though :)
HDDarkensaw chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Hey, I like it. Something about halfway back, though... Did you mean to use Black Adder, Cause Hugh Laurie can't be watching himself while he's in a show... I don't think that works... Haha Adding to alert for when you update
chaoskir chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Oh wow, what an emphatically and wonderful written new chapter. Its worth the time for wait of it. You are wonderful. I loved this chapter and I dont know how often Ill read your fic but I promise it will be more than once. I love the situations when Wilson forced House into something (talk or deeds) he dont want but need and he dont know that he urgent needs Wilsons pushings. I could read more of this stuff, while Wilson cares about House and (while he take care about House) will push him urged to do something what is good for him (more talking, being opener to Wilson, eating healthier food and so on). Wilson strikt in care about House is wonderful to read and maybe thats why I love your story that much. Its exactly that what I want to read and I really want to read more from you. Youre a grandios, awesome and I think you have a wonderful talent for writing. Thank you very much for this fic.

And sorry for this bad english.
T.M.K.06 chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Thank you! Nice chapter and I like your style. Slash itself does nothing for me one way or the other, but I like it when the described relationships (whichever they may be) have a clear, strong friendship running through it. Makes you believe that it really is going to last. Good work, and I hope we get the next chapter soon :)
GilmoreDrama chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Loved it! Really sad...makes me want to cuddle House...lol...Great fanfic...please update soon!
Mel J1701 chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
Excellent story. I love how it's exploring the inner depths of what happened between House and Wilson during those episodes. As much as House is addicted to the vicodin, it's not without good reason and Wilson, as an oncologist of all people, should have understood that (and the same goes for Cuddy). The idea that House has kept very careful notes on himself and Wilson is just discovering this now was very poignant. I could see House havign such a file.

I also love the idea of Stacey being brought in; I wished they'd done that in the show because she would have made sure Tritter got what was coming to him. I look forward to reading more.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 6 . 5/6/2007