Reviews for Management Myths
T.M.K.06 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Ok, I think I have been very nice waiting patiently for the next chapter, but it's starting to wear thin! This is a good story and I really ned to know what is going to happen. Please update :)
420PeaceFrogs chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Wow...please pleaes update soon
Kortbone chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I LOVE this explanation-now there is the House I know!

Awesome stuff! Keep it up!
chaoskir chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Huh wow, impressed, speechless, empty, emphatisch, emotional, sensitive and whatever ...

Youre a grandios, wonderful, brilliant and gorgeous author. I really loved and enjoyed your story. Thank you very much for posting this fic and beeing that sensitve. Poor, poor House. I imagine that its very hard for him, to show anyone what he has done and thought since the infarction. Really great story. I cant wait for the next chapter.
1985laurie chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Yes, I wanted something like this to happen in the show - not the crap they actually played out...

Keep it up (and we'll pretend this is what really happened!)

420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Wow this is good I am glad that Stacey came...but sans wedding ring? Hrm that's interesting :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
chaoskir chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Wow, I loved this chapter. I loved the imagine House have to reveal something about himself and he dosent want it while he is in pain and suffering. This story conains all the stuff I love. And you present it in a wonderful written story. Thank you for posting this fic and really you have done a great job. The characters are credible and your writing style is exciting. Probably the suspense will killing me but thats okay ;-)) I cant wait for the next chapter.
1985laurie chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
Cool, very 'in character' and very believable - keep it up!

Sokerchick chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
This story is really well written and thought out. I'm totally hooked! Can't wait for the next part. And I totally love the insight into House. Espically the stuff that comes through wilson.
T.M.K.06 chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
This looks promising! I didn't like the way Tritter-story ended in "real" life so I'm very open to an alternative endind to it. I just hope he gets what he deserves - he will, right? Anyway this looks good; I'm definitely hooked.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
This is really really good. I really like your stories a lot!
chaoskir chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Great words, great feelings and House like House and Wilson like Wilson with the doubts. I loved this chapter and I enjoyed reading it. You have done a great job and I cant wait for the next chapter. Thank you for this wonderful story.
ssnapey22 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Please continue! I am most interested in alternative continuations/endings for the Tritter story arc! Nicely written so far :-)
chaoskir chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Uauha. It seems here is a new master of suspense. Hey I loved your new chapter. You have really done a great work. I cant give you constructive critic because Im not able to write with that grandios and brilliant writing style like you. (actually Im not sure if Im able to write one senseful sentence in that language, sorry). Oh wow, I cant wait for the next chapter and please update soon, will you? I loved House suffering and I loved the a little reluctantly caring from Wilson about House. Thank you for this fic.
1985laurie chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Cool - already added to my favourites list ;)

So keep up the good work and update soon!

63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »