Reviews for Welcome to My Life Part III: Life on Earth
euroteres chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
Aww, I'm sad you haven't written/uploaded part 4 yet. This has been a really good story so far and it's saddening to see that it hasn't been continued beyond this point.
james34yo chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Hmm first your a great author didn'treally read part one or two but I'm not much of a reviewer mistakes wise chapter 13 i think i saw the phrase dead of her not death of her but other than that any grammar mistakes are overlooked by the great plot
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
ur story is really starting 2 lose interest at first the whole prophecy with gwen thing was cool but then u just dropped it its stupid
dcp1992 chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
Wow, I'm surprised I forgot about this story. I read part I & II and to about chapter 15 of this, then had thing come up and forgot about it. But man, I love this series. I'm glad Videl finally found out about Gohan and Saiyaman and that they are finally one somewhat good terms. I know it's been a while, but I hope you are still wanting to continue this and make part IV that would include the majority of the GohanxVidel plus anything else you have planned. Hope to see something in the future, this is a great story!
DraconicElf chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Yeah sounds like you had fun playing in the snow. I get to play in the snow everyday for about 7-8 months strait. Alaska is fun like that.
Lets Random chapter 23 . 2/28/2012
looking forward to part 4!
Mjkenn01 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I really really really really hate when people make it so that bullets can harm the z fighters. It simply isnt the case. Goku wasnt significantly hurt by a bullet in dragonball when his power level was like 50. Gohan, when super saiyan, has a power level in the range of several million. He wouldnt be fazed in the slightest. Whenever i read stuff like this, i often cease reading the fiction. Thats how much it annoys me.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
When/if Part IV comes out if she's in it I hope Gwen finds out the real reason Gohan left. Also if she does appear are you going to make it a Gwen Gohan Videl triangle pairing to keep us guessing who Gohan ends up with? By the way love Gwen's character, usually I am not thagt keen on OC's but Gwen I have to say is an exception.
bobbybobby99 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
For some reason I find it unlikely that a bullet was that powerful
shankerdoodle chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
i don't know what you do to do it, but you make an amazing hateable antagonist!
Stiehl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sorry to hear about your job troubles, but congrats on getting married! Unemployment sucks - I speak from experience. I hope you're planning on finishing this series eventually - as it has been around three quarters of a year since you last posted.

Hope for a new update soon!
Mandalore18 chapter 23 . 10/3/2010
Okay i guess i'll just wait for part four to come very good story. All three parts were.
ultimate saiyan chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
dude I want part four like now, it's amazing this story, please please please please please tell me your still writing it and not given up. I love your storyy!
x1x chapter 23 . 12/14/2009
great story im new to ur stories and liked them so much i read them all in a day but i want to see if gwen & rosas come back they have unfinished business with gohan. i would love to see what would happen if he had to choose between being with videl since they are the same age or if he would “help” gwen repopulate her world. also is he ever going to tell her that he was the boy that saved her life from the speeding car? i cant wait till part 4 drops hopefully i do see atleast one of these things so keep up the great work and i WILL continue to reading so update soon
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 23 . 12/13/2009
Nice. Please update soon.