Reviews for Linger
Kelpiechild chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I love the plot so far it's very interessting and I love how skilledly you managed to blend the drakengard universe into our own universial history~

Also a HUGE cookie for you for writting in a way that actually makes it believable that it is Angelus speaking from her point of view. After all she is a very old dragon with one heck of a vocabulary.

This fanfic makes me wanna squeeze Angelus to bits3 I can really see her being a ruthless and sadistic boss. Only thing still missing for me in the fanfic would be if you threw Urick from drakengard 2 into the mix hehehe

also for the latest chapter: Doooooooooooow I wanna know who Logan is!_

the Suspense is making me itch! Please update sooon!
Tamaki chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
I gotta say, your story is wonderful. The way you weld the character with new quirks not only does it give them dimension, but you can see the root that makes their personality bloom in that way.

Your plot also seems to be an interesting one, and I like how you explained that the dragons are still around, just taking human forms now. The angst you portrayed for Angelus at the beginning is beautiful too!

I do plan to be more thorough, however, if I don't review again, you are welcome to message me about it! D

-Tamaki
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Okay, now you have me hooked. Please keep writing the story!
Psyclone chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Glad to see a new chapter in however long it's been!
Thomas Blaine chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Awesome!

Damn it, Ive waited a YEAR for this update!
jared2492 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
WOW! I thought this story was dead, but I'm so glad it continues. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sydan Veri chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I love this story, but it doesn't really seem as if you are going to update anytime soon. I wish you would, though, it's awesome.
isflamma chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Great story so far! Very interesting and different. I hope you plan on continuing, even though it's been a while.
ChristalSteele chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
An interesting take on the whole story. I do love the characterisation of Angelus very nicely done. Hope you'll update soon.
ReynardFox chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Now. Normally I am absolutely not a fan of alternate universe stuff, but this? This is bloody brilliant. Well-written, and the characterisations are both accurate and amusing. Smashing job, and I eagerly await more to read. :D
Rhavis chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
OMFG!

WHEN YOU COMING OUT WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER? THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! I love this story, almost adicted to it you might say. But at the end of chapter 5 "Booze Cruise" (a.k.a World Domination)it made me start to wonder what was going to happen next! I already have an idea on who Dante real is and what Angelus is planning on doing with Caim's sword! I've had WAY to many ideas on what shes going t put Cael through but I'm wanting to know what your going to do! I AM DESPERATE TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU FORGOT THIS STORY! I BEG OF YOU!
Rurikredwolf chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
A for originality. Seriously. You earned that A. Not only that, but you use a lot of figurative language that flows togeather. Not an easy task.
fan chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
great story very fun can't wait for the next chapter
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I really love this story. Its not often that you see something this good. And its original to boot. I usually HATE AUs, but I adore this one. And I love your humour, 'tis very refreshing. Please, update soon!
Icebox Plums chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
This is surprisingly awesome. I'd like to see more, since it's just so... different and unusual. Original. In case you hadn't noticed, that's quite rare when it comes to fanfiction, so I'd like to see this continued, if you would.

-Aion