Reviews for Learning to Live
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Aurgh! wright some more it's soooooooooooooooooooo good!
Gyp Dark chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
... it stops there? Damn :( I was thoroughly enjoying that. I'm sad now! You're a superb writer though, and I liked your characters, they're unique and well-formed. Thorn was thoroughly and realistically protective, Galbatorix was pure evil, and Murtagh... well, what can I say? ;).

Great job, my only complaint was how soon it finished! Anyway, thanks for letting me read such a superb story. Good luck in your future writings! Be blessed in your endeavours!
all knower of Murtagh.LOVER chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
they called you Mis Hedlund cuz Garrett Hedlund plays Murtagh in the movie! and i tink they tink u like like him...so day call ya Mis Hedlund! If i had friends who knew about my obsesstion they would call me that too!
Charmed And Beautiful chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Noooo! You CAN'T have stopped updating. This is possibly one of the best Murtagh fics I've read.

Please, Please, Please try to find the time to finish it.
Annella chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Yay it is wonderful! I wonder what's gonna happen when he wakes up! I enjoy how you make Thorn pleasent. Alot of people assume he is really mean. That doesn't make sense. I mean just because he fought agaisnt saphira and Eragon it doesn"t make him a bad guy!
Annella chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
. Your stories are my favorite! Keep wrighting! People like you inspire me to write. Thank you very much. You have a gift!
zen chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
UPDATE!
Murtyluva chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Dude, I really like it!

One problem:

YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR A FRICKIN YEAR!

Update now!
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Why didn't Galbatorix wait until they were back in Uru'baen before attacking Murtagh? This just delays him even more. Please hurry and update. thank you.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
OMG LUV UR STORY!
Megilindir chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
O. chappie! Please Update soon!
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
ikki galbatorix he's so fopish ikki fop ew :P love your story can't wait for the next chappy
Kalisona chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Ooh, uh oh! What's going to happen? Update soon, please? Oh, and *pokes*. I promised myself that I'd poke you every chapter to get you to update your LotR story. ;) *pokes*