Reviews for My Perfect Enemy
PreciousCosmos chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This here is exactly as any ZaDr-centric plot should be, not that revolting lovey-dovey crap fangirls write. Thank you for this oneshot, it has given me some excellent pointers for a story I'm planning. What's your traffic stats for this? Reviewers are such lazy people - hm, probably because this story is actually believable instead of what the yaoi fans want. But anyway, I want to say that your writing style is amazing and it's great how well you know these two characters. Brilliant job!

Invader Teru, signing off.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This was a really interesting story and I loved your insight! You did a great job capturing the relationship between Zim and Dib without being OOC. This was well-written and I enjoyed reading it. I couldn't help but notice the lack of reviews for this story though, and it really makes no sense. This is worthy of praise! Great Job!
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow, that was, strange. In a good way though. I think Zim has pretty much gotten the idea right, they already chase eachother round so much, it is practically a relationship! I loved it, it was quite in-character for a ZADR, which is a rarity.