Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
grace chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I kind of think Usopp is pride, Zoro is sloth, Chopper is Envy, and Robin is Wrath. Usopp tells all these lies. Zoro sleeps all day and only gets up to train, eat, fight, and use the bathroom. Chopper wants to be like everyone else, and Robin has hands that could snap your neck before you could even bat an story is very touching though.
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh, wow, that was awesome! Really creative. Loved it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh wow. This is amazing! I loved how you selected each sin for each of the Straw Hats and it fitted them perfectly. I have to say that Usopp, Luffy and Chopper's sins were my favourite. They were all done wonderfully and in such great detail. Great job!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007

Usopp: Pride

Sanji: Lust

Chopper: Envy

Robin: Wrath

That's how it should be. /
Lizmun chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Amazingly enough... each of them do fit their intended characters here. What I loved most is that after describing the person's "sin" you have small but powerful sentence that can help them overcome the envy, the pride, the greed, the gluttony, the wrath, the sloth and the lust.

Awesome AWESOME work!
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
beautiful work I remember watching a music video with the one piece crew as the 7 deadly sins really awesome :D

In Luffy's bio you should enter the will of D makes him hunger for more power also thank you be even cooler

still really awesome work though
Nehszriah chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Holy shit. That was purely amazing. I have been tempted to try a Seven Deadly Sins fiction with the Flogging Molly song, but this shoots down anything I could have come up with. Excellent work.