Reviews for Only Children
Luv Peridansons chapter 40 . 11/19/2013
When are you going to update? You say there's a next chapter and this story isn't marked complete so PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I love Jaer and Jaerin! What of the intrigue in the islands? Will we learn about that too? What discovery does Jaer make? Please update! Please!
quarterhorseranch chapter 40 . 9/16/2013
I was rereading through this and realized that it actually isn't complete. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but, any chance of continuing this? I love it so much! The mud fight in a previous chapter was especially awesome. :P I was cracking up over it earlier this morning.
COTK95 chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
I absolutely love this story! I usually hate OC's, but Jaer and Jaerin are incredibly awesome. I know you haven't update this story in a few years, but I hope you decided to come back and write some more in it.
Miss mia chapter 40 . 6/5/2013
Great story! Loved the mudfight and ensuing formal discourse! Well written and thankfully stopped at an acceptable ending since you apparently are not going go to finish it. Thanks!
K4RLY3 chapter 40 . 6/3/2013
Did you ever finish this story? I would absolutely LOVE to read more of it. This is one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction. You're very good at character development an I absolutely love Jaer and Jaerin.
K4RLY3 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
This chapter was wonderful! Funny and sweet and a pleasure to read.
ZahraQ chapter 40 . 1/5/2013
Amazing. I read this book in less than three hours, I was so intrigued. I think I can honestly say that I fell in love with this book. Jaer and Jaerin were simply amazing. I loved that spider prank immensely and I am SO gonna try it out on someone. :D Jaerin ringing the bell and Jaer's escapades were quite good too. Electrum's and your story interlocks so smoothly that at times I doubt that these two stories are written by two different authors. The mud fight made me laugh so much. The brotherly bond between both the brothers and the friendship between them and the Kings was also depicted in a very natural way. All together a great story!
Heather chapter 40 . 11/20/2012
Oh my! I hope you come back to this some day. Very interesting.
Lorewen Voronwe chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
I love this story! I have read it several times, and shared it with a couple of my younger siblings, and we all really like it. Only Children comes in at a VERY close second to Elecktrum's Black Dwarves, Blue River for my favorite multi-chapter Narnia fic, and possibly my favorite Narnia fanfiction altogether. I hope you plan on continuing, because I would love to see more of Jaer and Jaerin.
aeil chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Just so you know you should put some kind of warning on your story because of this chapter. The concept that "Those men are his by the laws of his country. Simply coming to a land where slavery is illegal does not instantly free them" is ... let's just say that offensive simply does not do justice to the sentiment especially coming from the main characters you are supposed to like and consider heroes. The history of America would be different if the Northern States had taken that attitude.
Fierce Queen chapter 40 . 7/8/2012
I've finally made it through! I love it. I enjoy seeing Narnia from Jaer and Jaerin's point of view. I also liked that you gave us a bit of "unseen" from Elecktrum's stories-like Peter's harshness after his capture in Thole.

Wonderful job!

Aslan's Blessings,
Fierce
xComeAlongPond chapter 40 . 4/4/2012
This is such a beautiful story:) Love Peridan, Saera, Jaer and Jaerin. Your writing style is wonderful; keep it up and I look forward to reading more about Jaer and Jaerin in the next story!
ChildofAslan86 chapter 40 . 3/6/2012
Absolutely gorgeous piece of work! I have read about Jaer and Jaerin in other stories but I never really got to know them. I'm glad I took the time to track this story down and got to know them better. You have an amazing talent and I sincerely hope you keep up the great work.

Love in Christ,

ChildofAslan86
NHarvey chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
"will all the resources" in the last paragraph: will should be changed to "with"
Sally chapter 40 . 1/18/2012
Are you ever going to finish this? I understand that there may be breaks between updates but 2 years is quite a bit of time if this is ever going to be finished. I love the plot though. They really are good OCs.