Reviews for Priceless Gifts
gibbyreader chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
clever clever: )
Lt. Gungirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hey don't worry about length. Sometimes one shots like these are the best for Royai. Sometimes the long stories get boring. Really cute and fluffy. I liked it a lot.
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
this. this was amazing. I love it! please keep writing (going crazy because of all the giant choc-chip cookies I've eaten) _
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*likes~!*
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Haha, I feel sorry for poor Riza reading that aloud and not knowing what it said. And why is she the coffee girl...? I thought she would shoot at them and tell them to get their own coffee. All in all, it was still very cute. :)
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
KAWAII! *excited squeal*
BlackMorale chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
lol! luv it! so kawaii!
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Aw, it was really cute. Although (not trying to be mean, sorry!) but I think you could have added a lot more detail. Anyways I loved it overall!
alphaomega1st chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aww, this was so sweet! Thanks for staying up until 3:40 for us!

Unheard
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Loved it!
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I'd like to see the other version! I like this one, too, but I'd REALLY like to see the other one!
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
wow.. this is very very cute.. not sappy and yeah, fluff.. keep it up.. Caffeine.! yeah.. but i tea even more.. anyways, this is very very cute and sweet.. descriptive.. keep it up.!

Erinn~
dreximgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
aww! cuteness! Really sweet fic hun, well done

Drex
Kyorma chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
AW! It was sweet! Like too much sugar in my caffinated tea. But I like sugar, so it's all good. Roy & Riza forever!
OTP chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
lol very nice and so cute yay nice job