Reviews for The Hotness Factor
sunlite-fangirls-4life chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
another great chappie...i totally luved Milly and kira in this chap, they seemed to...i dunno...great. Anyways, for some werid reason i feel like i missed something when i read this chap..i dunno, but still great, i probably just forgot something. Can't wait for the next chap, this was such a sweet story.

PS: does Cags find out about the quiz?
shiloah18 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
*giggLes* daijoubu,Athrun.. it's CagaLLi.. no wonder you get aLL.. hmm.. how shouLd I say this.. horny? *grins* when it comes to her.. *grin widens*

he kEeps on mentioning his pLan.. reaLLy makes me wonder..

AH! d*mn straight daring! XD bLunt stiLL.. dashing! XD

yeah Cags.. an eLevator ride.. *smugs*

sungLasSes? are those the one's he uses as ALex Dino sungLasSes? gomen.. just making xure.. I imagine stuFf whiLe I read..

honey? now that's a thought.. some Like chocoLate syrup or even ice cream.. *shrugs*

lol way to go Miri! so, Kira and Miri are aLL in this pLan of Athrun's, ne? *smirks*

he caLLed her hime-sama? O_o and she isn't mad? o_O

ahh.. yes.. Athrun being over CagaLLi.. the aLL time fave AsuCaga scene.. *smiLes*

Athrun's so cute when he acts Like a stubborn kid who won't Let go.. XD

when is he going to get his jacket?

*giggLes* for some reason.. I thought Miri was having a pLan of her own.. teLLing that Cags was in troubLe when actuaLLy she isn't.. y'know.. Athrun just barging in to (as if he was on a raid XD) the meEting when actuaLLy.. he doesn't have anything to do with it.. *chuckLes* just a thought.. ;)

I reaLLy Like Athrun's way of siLencing CagaLLi.. so sweEt! XD

finaLLy, an Athrun who doesn't hide under ALex Dino.. _

oh yeah! it's May 17 in this fic, ne? which means.. it's nearLy the Hibiki twins birthday! woOhOo! XD hmm.. things are getting together now.. surprise eh? Athrun.. *smugs* something teLLs me something goOd is coming.. *grins*

nyWeiZ, I give Athrun an "uno"! the highest mark in the university! *smiLes* kawaii chap!

jaa ne in your next instaLLment! ;3
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Woah! That was a bit impulsive of Athrun... )Hormones are getting to him
3fi-pina3 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Oh I was blushing throughout the entire chapter! I haven't done that since...a short while ago...but still its a very nice feeling.

You are very giglly today! What up? Too much of a good thing...If it's a guy. you can't have too much of a guy...ever)

Nice chapter, but the end felt a tad bit random.
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Nice~!

hey, question, how many chapters is in this fic?

-D
endingofbehan chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
awesome job...I just love it...and love Athrun especially at the swimming pool...I can totally imagine him in that...oh just reminds me, i have a pix of Athrun taking a shower...and dang it...he looks extra hot, shirtless...

and he is so hot at the end...a knight in shinning armor...yeah...go Athrun!

can't wait for Athrun's surprise for Cagalli...
lit-sweet-angel chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Hahahaha ! I love It ! Thanks for updating ! i was wondering when yu were going to update . ]

You were right by the way. this does make up for being late xD .

Please update soon ! ]

xox
Mirenai-chan chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
yeah what a great chapter...the scene with her in the bikini and him in his trunks (i so wanted to drool)

i love the whole teasing part but the end is the best as he was angry with the councilmen

do you know when the last chappie will be out it would be great if you can finish it to athruns birthday

anyway will wait for the last chapter ... i know it will be briliant
risingsundynasty chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Update soon pls!
Naiyobi chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
woah! that is so nice! pls update soon! worth the wait!
Devils Anarchist chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
ah m,an, i wanna know what happens! haha he's still missin a jacket!
Michiyo Hikari chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Wow XD that was highly enjoyable!
yuyuzala chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
haha XD Athrun is soo seductive here! too sedctive that i ended up laughing at some parts X) please update soon!
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I normally wouldn't start reading a multi-chapter story that isn't completed, but yours hooked me in immediately! I loved it and laughed as I read the three chapters. You could just see what was going to happen when the elevator doors opened! rotfl!

"Cagalli why are you wearing Athrun's jacket?" lol

They absolutely must end up on the island where they first met in phase 24. Isn't that where this is all leading? And they really must *ahem* fulfill Cagailli's answer to the magazine question. I am almost tempted to try to write the next chapter myself, but I won't.

Eagerly awaiting your next update. _
Fiercest chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
couldnt sit still lol you're insane... in a good way

update soon!