Reviews for The Hotness Factor
Endymion Selene chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
OMG thank u for the update! and finish the fanfic
athazala chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
OMG!I can't believe that the Athrun Zala I know, whose personality is calm and reserved or lets say he doesn't show any of his emotions would be god damn HOT! This is freakin' GOOD! Hey, can you make more asucaga fanfics like this one, I guess...I hope the chapters are long enough, coz I really like reding long stories...:) Well, my friends and I will be really waiting for your sequel...I hope you could do it really soon! I wish it will contain more of athrun and cagalli's relationship rather than kira and lacus...hehe... Athrun and cagalli's pair is driving me nuts!haha...We (my friends and I)would always talk about them anytime, anywhere during our leisure time...Well, GOODLUCK! I wish you all the best!You're such a good, I mean Excellent, superb, magnificient...etc writer!Write more so you could improve!(although you already are a very good writer for me!)
WildSilence023 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
That was amazing!

Great story, great plot...great author... XD

Please write more fics!
ZhenjiInoCagalli chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
please write more asucaga hotness!
Hegodart chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
lol i loved it..

i also loved how kira is going on the same road as ATHRUN!
ZhenjiInoCagalli chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
oohh, love that chappie!
neji447 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Nice ending...Great planing u did there...with the dare and truth things
ZhenjiInoCagalli chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
that was kinda too sweet.
ZhenjiInoCagalli chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
SO DAMN HOT! love it!
ZhenjiInoCagalli chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
oopss...can't speak...too hot! LOVE THE HEAT!
ZhenjiInoCagalli chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG that was SO HOT. I love a devilish Athrun! XD cant wait!
lit-sweet-angel chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
aw , omg . Thank you so much for the story !

It was and .. is GREAT ! Amazinng . Just love it ! ]

Aww, sucks that it's donee ..

Make another one for LACUSXKIRA ]

Heheh it's a good idea ? ]

Loved your work ! GOOD JOB !

Love

Angel .
cottongreentea chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! KYA! I'm so happy and sad that it's ended! I love all of Athrun's teases and talks!

Great fic! A definite read for everyone!

I hope you update "The zala files" and "his favorite things!" I just love those fics!
dEaYrEkSness chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
hey! I really loved your story! I read it in one day! Well i'll be waiting for the next story! :)
Final Genesis chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Aw... officially one at last! I'm touched! Athrun-dono, Cagalli-dono... both of you truly deserve this transcendent bliss indeed!

Though judging by Kira's own discovery, I can't wait for the sequel! Nicely done!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »