Reviews for The Hotness Factor
Minerva's cradle chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Haha, that was cute! And let me tell you i am not the kind of person to read these things (one thing cagalli and i share in common) but because this is AC fanfic and because it was nicely written, yeah, i finished it. normally id talk about how it lacks depth and.. nah, i had fun so i won't go into much detail about the not-so-good stuff. perfect for the sleepy day with piles of homework to do. good job :)
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
yay! _ they finally hooked up and found their hapily ever after or whatever you wanna call it _

aw... it's finished though...

Kira... what are you a cloned sheep or something LOL P this should be interesting... muhahaha

well done- and good luck for the sequel

_
AsuCaga01 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
OMG!I LOVE THE ENDING!IT'S SO CUTE!
SacredBlade chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
LOL! What an ending! Great work, hope to see more works from you in the future!
ashihime chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Excellent, raburabu! Simply marvelous. XD

You have rekindled my Asucaga soul, lol (as I am now hook on Arusheri or Alto/Sheryl in Macross Frontier, maybe you should give it a try. It's nice.)

Once again, it was just wonderful and I love Kira in the end.

X3
shushina chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
14-8...13-9...15-9...20-9

how further can it go ?

it has become my wish that you set on a date !
ItsMomoMofo chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
ROFL. I can't wait for the next chapter xDD I wonder how much space Infinite Justice has o.0...

Update soon D?
shushina chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
when exactly are you going to update ? we are bored of long waiting : : ! the story lost it's fun like this!
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
ohlala! lol- i knew it was too good to be true that Athrun 'accidentally' dropped that note... he's a soldier for crying out loud- he would'nt be so careless... *grins* he's got a wickard sense of humour... BUT he's managed to gain the upperhand over cagalli agian- after her award winning dispaly... And he's winning And she's losing... terribly... lol YEAH!

oh what has he got instore for her next... anymore tricks..? I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT HE DROPPED THAT NOTE ON PURPOSE! HAHA P

hmm... _

well update soon and good luck

(ps. sorry about the late review.. haven't been on ff lately because i've kinda bitten off more than i can chew... *sigh...* ah well...)

UPDATE
thursday616 chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Update son xD
neji447 chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Nice chapie, hope u update soon .
silverpapercranes chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
kyah! please update asap! XD love it!
carryonwithoutme chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Great story! Great chapter! Update soon!~
xokiiwii chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
THE BEST DAMN STORY! Everything is worth waiting for! THIS IS TOO GOOD. I can't believe he dropped the quiz on purpose! I wonder why! Can't wait for next chappie!
AVW chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
I can't wait for the next chappie!Please update sooner... Athrun's really HOT!Nice story _Dyan_
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »