Reviews for The Hotness Factor
Xx-Erin-xX-AthrunxCagallifan chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
lol great story! Oh my amazing Athrun Zala has a naughty side! oh he could play his naughty side with me any day... whoops thinking out loud! lol!

oh for the whole story i rate Athrun's performance 10/10! :D:D

oh naughty athrun, he dropped it on purpose... what does he have planned for his princess? i can't wait to find out! update soon!
54629 chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
hahaha. i like this athrun. bring it on!

oh...he's so sexy.
cottongreentea chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
OMG! The wait was worth it! I can't stop grinning and smiling at every sentence! Holy gods! They're BOTH the death to man kind! Both to HOT for anyone! WOW! It really took my breath away! I love the BOLD version of Athrun! OMG! I'm just totally speechless! I knew that he dropped the quiz on purpose! OMG! I'm so psyched for the last question on the quiz! Update ASAP! OMG! I just can't stop saying OMG! ...It's so...OMG! :D
JC-zala chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Aw... I was so into the story that I was a bit disappointed when I was already reading the author's notes. The chapter was good, though short. Cagalli is trying to get Athrun to confess, but Athrun knew all along that Cagalli is aware of the quiz. OMG! I can't wait to read more. This is really exciting. Cagalli was so sexy here.
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
haha i bet cagalli would fail to do her plan... and so does athrun! haha can't wait for the next chap!
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Lol! nice plan athrun! intentionally leaving the mag there! (Why, athrun? trying to temp yourself for something you can't have yet? lol.)

spend the night? wow, that's naughty!

I'm happy to say at least he gives a final push at Cagalli, (thanks to the mag!) And it just occur to me how suddenly athrun change from one person to a totally different one, Cagalli is one lucky lady!

yet it's really weird that they haven't kissed for a whole year! (if it was me, i'll be suspicious of my bf, lol)

Hotaru! chapter's too short! plz make it longer!

oh oh, i got an idea, why don't you try making a lemon? just for the heck of it? i bet it will be great!

Update soon! can't wait for the last part!

-Daisukiasu'n'caga
Kagally chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
ahh its done already! jesus! so fast!..anyway - loll naughty, naughty athrun P

I can't wait to read the next chapter soon. UPDATE QUICK!
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
LOL Athrun's getting kinky in a cave eh? But Cagalli should be careful, men will be men... and he admitted it himself too D
PinkPrincess511 chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
AW! CUTE!
cagallirockz chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
wasent that long of a chapter and sneaky athrun dropping the test on purpose!
The Chibi Vampire chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
yay yay yay yay! (Continues 'yays'...)

its so...cute! :p

ive been waiting for this to update and once it did i practically fell in love! i felt so giddy...

update! .

AbyssRose
Fiercest chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
aw i miss sweet athrun YAYZ! anyways thanks for the update it was awesome even if it was short.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Go Athrun! You naughty perverted man. (Take a bow) Well, I love the story so far. Hope you update soon.
GizzyBlues chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Update again! Man, I'm so damn curious on what's next! Sorry 'bout that! Kyaa! It's gonna end? Aww...T-T Anyway, I loved this chapter btw. It's short but I love it. XD Please update!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
*laughs* Ok, I'll admit, you definetely have me hooked. My question is, just how bad is poor Athrun going to get beat, and will Cagalli beat him in places that show, or not?
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »