Reviews for The Hotness Factor
lit-sweet-angel chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
yay ! you updated ! ]

The chapter was great ! hehehe . Cagali better think of something fast ! Or elsee ... ]

Update soon pretty please *pout*

Angel xox
i love hershey chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
lol this was a great chpater. lol I love how Cagalli had to change her plans to make Athrun different. Great chapter. Hope you update soon

i love hershey _
Milisante chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Pretty, lovely chapter! I like it very much! )

Please, update soon, I want to know what will happen!_
flanauCaramel chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Awesome! :D

I can't wait for chapter 7!
AsuCaga01 chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Athrun seems to enjoy his new 'personality',hahahahaha!At last,you finally updated this fic...You're absolutely great!Please update soon...I hope you can update His Favorite things too..._
pgsmrocks chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
ACK! Don't stop there! Please continue!

You go Cagalli!
Konallei chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
Freaking conexion! i had a long review but when i clicked on submit! wa! there was no internet conexioin and i loss my review TwT wanna cry abu damn it!

ok now with the fic lol love it! i never imagined that he would have droped it on porpuse! you are a genious! although if i was cagalli i would make sure that he would suffer! if i did not kill him first lol but that is your choice lol i dont think anyone would want to kill him for real lol... ; but i would be really mad at him, that is for sure lol

anyway, i really should be sleepping now, is really late i have class tomorrow and early! no! anyway x3 keep up! i will be waiting to read the next one! you are really a good writer!

Ganbatte hotaru-chan!

From Eternally Asuka XD , you already know me lol, i thought it would be funny lol...ok now to sleep-

PS i know that long reviews are a joy! lol *wink* oh yeah! happy birthday! dalayed but happy birthday! x3 i did not know abu when was it? did you have fun? hope yes, and that you have really great presents! x3

oh yeah, when you mention 'nervous breakdown' you made me want to listen a song with the same name lol from abingdom boys, is a really good one! you should try to listen to it x3

anyway... it turned out longer than i thought lol byebye

take care!
SacredBlade chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
LOL! Great chapter, update again soon!
shiloah18 chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
wet LoOk eh? nice one Cags! XD

Ooh! he did that on purpose? naughty Athrun! you're being a bad, bad boy! XD

“We're spending the night here...onLy this time...I won't tie you up...unLess...” He eyed her deviLishly, the bLaze of the fire refLecting in his haunted emeraLd eyes(just Like in GS?): “...you WANT me to.” ack! bad Athrun! bad! XD

nyWeiZ, uno! number one for Athrun! XD hmm.. gOod thing you reminded us about the Last question.. gotta be honest that I kinda forgot about that one.. xp suteki deshou chap! wOot! woOt! AsuCaga! jaa ne in your next one! ;3
totalanimelover chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Uh oh...now Cagalli figured it out.

"Two can play at this game", eh? XD

Can't wait to see the next update! :D
cagallirockz chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
dude this stuff is funny!hUrry up with the next chapter!
Konallei chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
go hotaru! this was so funny! yay! cagalli knows it too! x3 let the game begin!
Knives91 chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
You scare me. Really.

I love the update. I was a little worried cause there was that gap, but hey, it happens.

More. The review ninja demands it.
JC-zala chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Who do those two council members think they are? Arguing so immaturely and they let out their anger on Cagalli! Grr... I hate them. Lol. Cagalli was swept away by Athrun and she was carried like a true princess. That was so sweet. Athrun had the guts to say the things he wanted in front of people. Way the go! I bet he's going to take her to the island where they first met, huh? This is going to be sweet.
JC-zala chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
This was so hot! I was so giggling like crazy reading the steamy parts. Cagalli and Athrun hunger for each other. They are so in love and yet so sweet. Athrun is such a romantic guy. He's almost the perfect one for a girl. And Cagalli is just so adorable.

LOL... Nicole is cute. But he wants Athrun to take piano lessons? I was surprised. Nice one. Hmm... Maybe he should play something for Cagalli. Now that would be dreamy.

Athrun almost lost it there and he almost got caught by Kira. He wouldn't want Cagalli's over protective brother to get mad. I always love how Kira cares for Cagalli.

This is a great fic. It's only chapter 3 and yet it's so good.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »