Reviews for Under The Weather
I don't get it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
beautiful! captured the characters very well.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was a very well written story! I've never seen the musical, but I've been a fan of the movie for years. This story captured the movie's innocence and humor perfectly. One thing I wasn't crazy about was the dog, but I saw the purpose he served, so I guess I can't complain. Once again, great job on this!
KTMrshall chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome, and very amuseing! :D
forest303 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is possibly the cutest marry poppins story I've ever read! You did a fantastic job! :D I loved every minute.
amwalsh5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was AMAZING! I felt like I was right back in the movie! Your sense of humour is brilliant, and the characters were perfect! Please write more soon! :)
Cocoa987 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Okay...I know you put this on like two years ago, but I had to review. Absolutely pefect. I love how you did Mary and Bert!
ashleytisdale01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
funny and awesome
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw beautifuly written. I loved it well done
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was so cute _ I love it!
Sofia2015 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
you should make this into chapters to see what they have and ready my and tell what you thank about it
BonesISpie chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aha! I love it! so classic...
Jink chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! i feel in love with the ny show too, and i think this story is completely in character and perfect. good job!
Shadow's Vale chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
What an entertaining and cleaver little story! Loved Bert carring Mary upstairs. :) That was a pleasent image for me. LOL

If you haven't already, I recommend seeing the Mary Poppins movie as soon as you possibly can! Julie Andrews is AMAZEING as Mary.

Wonderful Job!