Reviews for A Permanent Assignment

I recon Alex and Dinah should get together! :D
emster chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
love it and alexxdi
TantalumCobolt chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
This is the second story I've read that you wrote and it's great! You're an awesome writer!
1) I don't think Alex and Dinah should get together
2) I think you should focus on the Cooper children, I don't really think it matters which option (maybe a bit of both?)
3) The Snake sounds like a good codename but I don't kniw who he'd be...
The story is really good and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
P.S I'm sorry about Abby
Sage chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
So I find this fic - this beautiful, beautiful fic that has one of the most interesting premises I've seen in AR, and a wonderful flow, and wonderful grammar, and K-Unit actually being in character, and a non Mary-Sue female protagonist - and then I find that it hasn't been updated for about five years.

#insert weeping and gnashing of teeth#

Please, please update this. You left off right at the most interesting part so far (!) and I would really, really love it if you would continue. And if you're not willing to, I will probably be getting an account sometime soon, so maybe I can adopt it (but I'd much rather have you finish it!)

Okay, rant over. Here are my answers to the questions you asked:

1)I'd rather they don't get together, simply because I feel that sometimes romance detracts from a good story. I would like it if all Dinah's siblings *thought* they were together (and Dinah got mad at them for it)

2)I'd like all of them at the same time, but I prefer the awkwardness of living with four members of the SAS. Second preference would be what happened to Jacob Cooper.

3)I would love to know why The Snake is so eager to get his hands on Jacob Cooper. As for character suggestions, I suggest a rather harried female lab tech/nurse whose job it is to look after Jacob Cooper and check on how the poison is affecting his body, but she has no idea that he has been kidnapped by a criminal mastermind. It would also be funny if she had a crush/fell in love with Mr. Cooper.

Anyway, thanks for writing this fic and I sincerely hope that you will continue it.
XxFiregirlxX chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Really good! You should not have Di and Alex together, I dont think it would work out... Anyhow please please update soon!
Anonomon13 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I just read this story and i loved it but... IS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE UVE UPDATED! (Im pretty sure) r u gonna continue it. If not then u should put it up for adoption. Not that i would continue it. One storys enough for me right now. If u r then hurry up and update! and i think that Alex should meet up with K unit and the Cooper kids and they find out Alexs true identity. Plz update. :)
The Needless Lobsters chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I love this story! Can you please continue it? I would love to read more!

Oh, and as for your suggestions for what to put in reviews:

1) I think it would be kind of funny if Dinah and Alex had that kind of 'I have a kind-of-crush on you but you really annoy me and I hate that' relationship, like if Dinah kissed Alex on the cheek Alex would blush furiously but she'd threaten to kill him if he told anyone else.

2) I think you should be able to mix up all three of these aspects, but you can focus more on the awkwardness of living with 4 SAS members, as that would be quite funny.

3) I don't have any character suggestions - sorry!
Synchro lover chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
:D updateeeeeeeeeeeee
Emailycat39 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
this is a great chapter and i cant wa it to read the next one. i like the idea of #2 on the list.
Writer With Sprite chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Normally not a fan of these stories, but this one is good. I'd love to know the relation between Alex Rider in the family. Hmmm - maybe he's the result of an affair? Random, I know. But anyway, this is great, keep it up.
insaneraser chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Please update soon! You stopped at the most annoying place!

I am really enjoying this story and I hope you continue. :)
Lee Ed chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
i thought alex was in brookland? hope you'll update soon!
iamtherealmaverick chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Is this on hiatus? I hope not.

~m