Reviews for A New Member
EastAngels2009 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
this is great. please update soon.
sonnenschein3085 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
please update soon! :)
Molecular 12 chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
kool story. cant wait for more! oh, n just to let u no, its molecular, not molecule, but thats fine. Please add more soon!
aniki19 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
hmm...curiouser n curiouser.

it's been a while since i've dugd my MX dvds from e clutter tat is my room

but if i'm not wrong...e GSA for stands 4 Genomex Security Agent/Agency or something like that n eckhart is the chief operator.

basically,their main objective is to capture or reprimand mutants

(which was technically their doing in e 1st place)...

n mutant x's main priority was to prevent e GSA from doing that...way back in s1...

i hope that satisfy u a bit n get back to e writing,k?
Sonnenschein3085 chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Hey I like your story! I used to know who the GSA is but haven't been able to watch MX in so long I can't remember. Please don't let Jess die!
Molecular 12 chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
hmm, interesting. I like it, tho i dont get how a phased person stabbing a solid one would kill him. I mean, if the knife is phased ya it will go into him, but then it has to unphase to do damage and n e ways tho, wen hes massed all of him is massed isnt it? so it would just file down to nothing being scraped on mass. But, w/e, i cant wait to read more! Please add more soon! Tootles.
Dreaming June chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Okay, so I've never watched Mutant X before cuz they don't show it where I live. But I've read about it and I got curious. I read your story and I'm really curious as to what happens next. Please update soon. :)
Lizzie Leigh chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
interesting start. I'm curious to see where you go with it. Update soon.

Oh and try to watch your grammar a bit more. Bu other than that I liked it so far.
victorwebsterx chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
more please.I love more more