Reviews for Berrie the Bear
Trishia chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awwww that was sweet :)
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/8/2011

Kaydreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was a very cute idea and it was written very well!
GreenCyberWolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw, totally kawaii. Teddy bears (and stretchy pirate captains) really make the best friends. This fic is too adorable.
Miss Acacia chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
How cute and fluffy X3!

Luffy is really the one who's the most understanding Nami's feelings. You made them seem so close and complementary !
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
aw how cute. nice and fluffy, good job.
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Luffy always knows just what to say to Nami, and how to make her smile. That is why I love them as a couple. And his naive attitude allows him to accept even a stuffed teddy bear into the crew P
Lamuness chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wonderful , it was very entertaining. Superbly written ! All the characters were perfectly enacted. I can simply imagine this as an episode of the anime or the Manga ! Wonderful ! I hope to see more from this author.

Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aww, that is so cute! _ Luffy is adorable...
Confession68 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Omg...that was so adorable. I could so see Luffy doing exactly everything in that story. I can see him telling her to display her treasure with pride, and so she could do that, do exactly what he did. Very good one shot. It was so Luffyish. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. :D
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Random true but it was rather cute, I must admit. (I'm not one to say cute but this was cute.) As always to those who write the OP characters in character (though it would be more interesting to change them a bit but keep them still the same only with some changes), nice job!
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aww! I love the concept. The story was so cute and creative. Luffy's such a sweetheart!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Luffy and Nami forever.
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Aw... Berrie-chan looks so cute with his flag and shirt. *huggles* And Luffy is really sweet for doing that to both Nami and the bear. X3 *huggles Luffy as well*

Will be waiting for more LuNa fics from you~~
FoxyRed chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
*giggle* thank you so much, its so adorable, i love it!

such an awesome idea