Reviews for Turning the Tables
loved it!
asdfjkl chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
xD
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
"Two peas in a damaged, ripped-to-shreds pod."

yep...that sure is the Winchesters...lol

"Sam found the toilet paper roll fascinating as he tore his eyes away from his brother, noticing the lovely pattern of nothing on the sheets."

ahhahahahaha! nice! that is totally something I would do! Lol

aw! that ending was so cute! :D

very nice story! funny and cute a great fic this story! lol

good job! :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
"moonlight mechanical serenade"

I love how you worded that...very nice :)

"...the wispy digits around his neck"

heh...I get it...the fingers, right? wo...fun-e stuff...LOL

sorry..I like it when I figure out stuff like that..it makes me feel smart..LOL

LaFayette, Indiana? DUDE! I'm from Indiana! freakin woot! and I think I'm close to there too! I'm in the southern part at least :D

"the foliage"

heh...the tree...

sorry..I love your word choice..it cracks me up! lol

LOL! he was looking for a neon sign?

I have this hilarious mental image of a corny movie where they're like 'I'm just looking for a sign!' and then a literal sign shows up in front of them! LOL nice...

"his patented two-second smile"

o! very nice character imagery! I am totally picturing Sam doing that right now *sighs dramatically in the traditional fangirl way*

*snaps back to reality* OH! I'm sorry! LOL

holy crap...that 'game' scene was intense! VERY nice job on the writing...

and good job on the fight scene too...gave a very nice visual...and yes, I winced along with Sam as it said somethin about them pulling his arms behind him, stretching the already beaten up muscles... oww. lol

anyhoo...can't wait to read the next chapter :D

good job! :D
LJR chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
This is a great story, funny and I've always liked the episode where Sam hustles pool.
SaintDogStreet chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Fantastic story, absolutely loved bad-ass!Sam. Perfectly angsty and hilarious, great job. You do great with the boy's characters, and I love your dialogue- it's very funny and believable. The nice brotherly bonding moment at the end was especially awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Good work! Glad Dean was proud of his achievemnet and didn't get mad at him. Liked how the ball did as Sam told it to
Macs chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Well, this was just freakin awesome!

I love this idea, Sam really cutting lose and being the equal, especially in a fight, and the characterisation was spot on, really well written. Also, nice job not overstating the telekinesis. Not much else to say about it really, it was well paced and enjoyable.

Can't wait to read more of your stories!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I really like this idea! Sam wasn't perfect as a hustler, which is realistic, but he was pretty darn good, which was quite satisfying! And I love that Dean both recognizes that and is proud of it and sees it for the mark of equality it is. Nice job of both of them taking care of the other!
Rat chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Great story, I love your descriptions
luvjase chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Had to come back and review this. Ran out of time when I read it. Totally loved this. Loved the role reversal - Sam getting tossed against a "wall" and Dean getting choked. (I actually own a t-shirt that says "Sam Winchester is getting choked ... must be Thursday") Loved that you had Sam hustling pool (always knew despite the protests that he's just as good as Dean) and winning. Just loved everything. Thanks so much. And thanks for the tips on Geminigr11 and Irismay. I appreciate that. Til the next time, take care.

Diane
Von chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
(Huggles it with fangirl glee)

Loved it!
funkyspunk chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
awesome fic you have here!

great stuff, i specially loved chap2!

funky