Reviews for An Infelicitous Proposal
Tremaile chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Unlike the other reviewers, I actually love Taim to tiny little bits and am forever bitter over RJ making him turn into a full-out bad guy. But that's neither here nor there. What I wanted to say is that this fic is probably far more realistic than anything I'd manage to write about Taim, and I really liked it. Any kind of a more friendly take on Taim/Logain would be so glaringly AU at this point...

Also, I don't think I've read many fics that touch upon the subject of Logain having been a false Dragon just like Taim; generally in fics Logain just accepts his place without a thought for how things might have been.

Anyway. Good job here! :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Excellent :) Yay for Logain :D
Yokokarasu lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Ok I haven't read your stories on ff yet but did you ever do anything on Karasu's nesy because I absoluetly love their stories and I clicked on this link I know this is kinda weird but will you e-mail me
Mask1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Interesting. I think it wise that you have marked this as complte. There is a completeness to it. The characters are interestingly portrayed as sqewed reflections of each other. There are several hints and suggestions of their pasts as 'false' dragons. The way Taim changes is excellent after Logain refuses him. Fantastic.

I dislike Taim and yet I was prepared (until the attempted assassination of Rand by Asha'man) to accept him as an ally. I think Taim has slowly slipped from needing Rand to gripping power and letting it go to his head. Now he thinks he can do much much more and BE much more. Logain however has accepted who he is but has accepted that he doesn't have to be the dragon reborn to be of value and strength.

Logain has the openess to be able to unite the two towers and truly support perhaps save Rand from Taim. hhmm hhmm. An excellent 'missing scene' ficlet.

Mask
ginalee chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I can't wait to see where you go with these two characters. I always felt that Logain was at heart a good person, I'm glad to see you are going in that direction. It will be interesting to see this story unfold!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
lol. That's an interesting take on that. Go Logain! I never liked Taim, he's creepy and ya know he just wants to take over Rand's position as both the Dragon reborn and the "leader" of the Black Tower. I hate how he gave himself so much power and I think Rand's a bit stupid to let him. Anyways. I enjoyed that ending a lot. lol. Ja ne.

Liliana
PsychoLeopard chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Interesting. Well-written, and conveying a scene that we've not seen much of. Good work!