Reviews for Coward
annabegins chapter 13 . 9/21
Great story. Would love to see a conclusion.
Aaahhhhh! Nooo! I needed mooore! ( was that pathetic enough to get you back to this story?)
ChipzGrMione chapter 13 . 5/1
Update please?
Great chapter! :)
Rae Ella chapter 13 . 3/17
Are you going to finish this story? It definitely deserves an ending
TriumviraVolturi chapter 13 . 2/20
Hello! I've discovered this story and I lie your plot a lot! I hope you'll continue to update this story :)
Erica chapter 13 . 2/12
Bom dia! Amo sua historia, fiquei mega brava quando não atualizou mais. Estou esperando mai um capitulo postado faz . Muita inspiração para você. Fica com Deus.
tenoh27 chapter 13 . 1/28
I hope you are doing well in RL. Just a short review to say that this has been another wonderful chapter, and if circumstances and opportunity permit, patiently waiting for the rest of the story, thanks so much!
windyshoes chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
Oh God I love this story. I came across this story this morning. Kingsley is totally breaking my heart with his Remus like mannerisms. I hope you continue this one day because I love your writing!
Delila chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Escreva ainda por favor
Austione chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Just read this story-ugh-dying for them to get together! You can't leave them, please?
hurricanebridgette chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Has the story been abandoned again?
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
omfg you're killing me! and I'm at the end of posted chapters, I actually think I'm going to die lol
I've really enjoyed this!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
"Do not call me 'darling'," lol!
omfg *groans* he's such an idiot! I want to smack him up side the head grr!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
aha her talk to Harry *snort*
glad she has Tonks to talk to!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
shit. A jealous Harry isn't a good thing! well, guess that's how the cat will be let out of the bag!...everywhere