Reviews for Coward
I randomly searched Kingsley and Hermione fanfics and found this, it's sooo good! I hope you update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next! I hope hermione doesn't do anything with Harry or Draco, it's one thing to sleep with a stranger it's another thing to sleep with a friend, it would just be too uncomfortable. I hope the next chapter focuses on Kingsley, I love your Kingsley.
Oliviaa Rose chapter 12 . 6/25
PLEASE update this! I love this story and I need to know how it ends!
CDG chapter 4 . 6/13
Lmao Neville looked terrified; Luna looked stoned. :-D Loving it so far.
Simona Polle chapter 12 . 4/29
Nooooo this was a soooo gooood story. :( I need to read more :(
LJ Summers chapter 12 . 4/16
Ah! And we've hit a stopping place.

HORRIBLE spot. Yes, I read the one-shots.

I get where he's coming from, but ouch.

And may I say that, after having read a lot of fics in which Hermione has to play intermediary betwixt Tonks and her werewolf, that it's FUN to see Tonks in that role?
LJ Summers chapter 11 . 4/16
Ah, so that's how that started. Well, Harry and Hermione work for me, too, but not in THIS story. Still, it'd be so hard to have to end that kind of...yes, relationship...at this juncture.
LJ Summers chapter 10 . 4/16
Oh! I really was thinking the Harry-thing was a ruse to throw Ginny off the scent!

Oh. My.
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 4/16
So, first I'm all, "Finally!"

And then, I'm all, "Noooo! TALK, DAMMIT!:

But no. They're just being all self-deprecating and staring.

Poor Kings.
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 4/16
The delay to "—heart attack" was brilliant, btw.

I enjoy how bothered he is. Guys DO generally see the physical and it CAN be overwhelming, but he's also very into how smart she is and how she thinks and such, so it's great that he sees she's sexy, too.

Still. Yoga pants? Are his clothes, er, confining?
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 4/16
Oh My Marauder. Poor Kingsley! Still, I'm grinning like a loon over here.

The man has it so, so bad.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 12 . 2/6
Please please please please update soon! I love this story! And I would love to read more! Xoxo
Vl15 chapter 12 . 1/26
I love this story. I will definitely stick around to the end, no matter how long it takes, now that I know you haven't given up hope on eventually finishing it.. Can't wait for more
Starfox5 chapter 12 . 1/5
Ah. Hermione can't lose. She either gets Harry or Kinglsey. Nice set up!
Starfox5 chapter 11 . 1/5
Good soul searching there.
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 1/5
What a mess there. Harry chasing Hermione, who is chasing Kingsley.