Reviews for Welcome Home
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I really like it :D I dun ship it, BUT IT'S SO GOOOOD.
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
lol, I accidently sent that-_-" Anyways, The fic was just so cute, I only wish that their were more SessSan fics out there
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
T
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aw, this is just so sweet! I love it and I can see this actually happening.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Aww this was nice. A great read indeed.
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
quite lovely. the ice prick thaws just enough and she's woman enough not to rub in in his face
OneInuLuver chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I just love Sesshomaru/Sango stories and this one shot was precious! Thank you so much! I've added quite a few of your works to my favorites! Great job!
Nightpaw chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Lovely! I love how you portrayed both Sess and Sango. It has a consistant, subtle feel of... something just really sweet. Not quite sure how to put words to it.
Faere chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Not bad. :)
igbogal chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hey, you're right...this IS a nice oneshot. I love it when characters change and act in ways that are atypical for them, so it's great to see Sesshomaru value a home and family (even if only in fanfiction). I like the twist at the end, when we find out that it's Sango he's coming home to - overall, a very nice job!
DeathAngelChaos chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I loved it. This story made me smile when I was finished. Do you realize how rare that is? It was too cute. _ A few spelling and grammar errors, but few enough to be over-looked. You have great use of vocabulary and don't over-use your words, unlike some of the writers in here. And, for the most part, you kept him in character, which is difficult. Loved it, keep up the great work.

By the way, might I ask that in your other story, "True Holder of Shikon", you not make Sango such a whiney cry-baby? She was strong enough to handle her family and village's death, people who raised her, she should be able to be emotionally strong enough to handle most emotional abuse. Just a suggestion.

Forever your inevitable destruction,

DAC
sweetdiss69 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was kawaii
Geraldine Hake chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
What a nice little story, it is a very comforting thing to read, and I appreciate that you took the time to write that thought down.

I love insights to the past, especially when they are thrown in to prove or aid a point the writer is making, and I thought yours flowed well and kept the story together. Good writing overall, I hope you continue to put your thoughts down like that, it makes for good reading.
123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Thats so cute even after all that he had said anyway i loved it