Reviews for High School Parliament
salina chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Its good but is that it to the story IM curious about what will happen next write some more about it
StarOfGalaxies chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
I love this! But I got to this chapter when I noticed that Xorta is the Atrox all mixed up. Blondeness, I suffer from blondeness and I apologize.
blackdawn112 chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Update please!
TreasureDimond chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
OMG UPDATE!

Stanton is so in character. Vanessa too. Even though Stanton is my fav. character, he can be kind of Bitchy and Smug at times (like always). UPDATE

This is your first, and last warning to update before i go and get you to update - Jimena style!

Hehe

TreasureDimond chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Fine. I guess i can let you live. I mean the books ARE by the same author. Maybe. But no garentees.

TreasureDimond chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Completely pointless(in a good way) but entertaining.

I LOVED it.

LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
oh i love it continue writing
ashehole chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
XD His mom called him a douche bag. Omg. Priceless.

That scene with Jimena was beautiful and touching. I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness. I always felt so bad for Veto, who never had the proper chance to live within the DotM universe. Great job as always, LP
tethe'alla too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
NICE WORK! I like it when new stories are posted! Olive Garden equals fail. I got fired from there yesterday. Ahem. Anyway, ohh, cold Stanton, cold. You should've been nice to Cassie when her grandmother died. Cassie is a vengeful bitch. "you know, that Mexican dude obsessed with her" and "I’m not in the mood to play that role. At least in front of people". ROFL! And wow, nice work with the Jimena scene. From funny to serious, in a nice transition.

Nice work, again. Keep writing! (Not much activity here in this DOTM section, eh?)
smellysocks101 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
OMG! this story is super great! WRITE MORE! I COMMAND YOU TO WRITE MORE! LOL! ]
starbucks-addiction chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
this is a really awesome story! you should continue writing it ;D
ADDchocolatebunny chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
update! i love this story!

(sugg: try using sisters of isis and sons of dark in the story! just a suggestion if u dont like it)
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
aww! update!
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
hey
ashehole chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
Chris, Chris, Chris, I love Chris.. **Does the Batsu Loves Chris dance**

Veto's dead.

When I read that, it really made me sad. I've been a little overly emotional lately. / I mean, I knew he was going to die, but I still feel bad for Jimena.

~Batsu-chan