Reviews for Special Heritage
Sreya chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This really cracked me up. It hit just the right tone for a discussion between new parents about their new son, and was still wildly hilarious. Great job.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hahaha, good history. I never think about this possible problems, hahaha.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

cute story liked it alot.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
this was a really great story i liked it alot.
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That's an image that will never leave. Triangular? Oh, dear.
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
HAHAHAHA!

I don't think the urinal is so much of a problem though, even with four balls. After all, I really can't come up with any scenario (as in, varying tightness of trousers and underpants) where I would have to take them out at all. I'd rather worry about which size of underwear to get the kid. :-)
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
oh, man, that is so wrong! ROFL
super12 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was Brilliant!

LOL
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
:-)
InNeedOfSaving chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Oh, I love this! Just inappropriate enough to be charming and humorous. And I love how you finished with an adorable mother-son moment. "My yana." :)
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Okay now that is one hilarious ficlet.
Xarai chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
very very kawaii...funnie yet kawaii.
Freak87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I don't actually read superman fics (or comics for that matter) but the summary pulled me in. I really liked it, idea may have sounded a bit weird, but I enjoyed it. He is an alien after all... I like how Jonathan was handling the situation with humor and whatnot. And ending with yana and taya was a nice way to clinch it, especially that last line, lol. I always love quirky little stories like this one especially concerning seemingly trivial matters that actually do have a big impact (hope that made sense). And you know people have wondered about this... Anyway nice job, written with your usual great flair. Looking forward to more of your stories.