Reviews for One Promise
scifigirl77 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
That was great. Daniel worried me a little, but as long as he goes back to normal, I'm good. Good job.
shiny cate chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
cool story alittle wierd but that's how i like them! lol:)
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Nice. An ending that holds uncertainty but lots of hope for them. Cassie's rant got the team spirit back in a strong, compassionate and no-nonsense way. I love the vision of them making a new life with each other near. Too bad for earth; our heroes kept their promise to it and to each other. Great conclusion, great read thanks.

Congrats on finishing yr12, which I'm assuming is like the end of senior high school in the USA. 'Course you did well, right? I thought so!
7 League Boots chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Huh, hidden talents; go Cassie. Somber chapter. They've been so estranged they didn't know where Cass had gone to school, or that she taught three different languages. Poor girl; hope she doesn't blow. Good read.
Bunnylass chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Wow...talk about angst ridden! Lol.

I loved their emotional outbursts, i wanted to cry along with them!

Perfect lil ending : )
gater62 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Glad for the update! Very good chapter. Glad the team is finally starting to heal.
StarSplit144 chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
Nice finishing chapter, although it would have been interesting to find out exactly what they had said to one another. And yes, grade 12 is slightly crazy as I remember from last year.
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Good story. Waiting for more.
scifigirl77 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Hey. I had almost forgotten about this one. Nice job. I hope they become the team we all know and love again soon.
pain in the mikta chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Well, I can only say: "Where is the rest?"
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Intriguing indeed...
Ilovesg1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Cassie is her mother's daughter. Leave it to Teal'c to hit the nail on the head. Please update again soon.
Ilovesg1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
No, they can't split up now that they have found each other again.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Outstanding beginning. Very intense.
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I can't believe i only just discovered this! Its brilliant. Completely different from other stories. The song fit perfectly too. You have got to continue this, and update soon, i love it! :)