Reviews for TragiComedy
elise chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Great story! :)
Lobo Argost chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
And then Sparda meets Eva and fathers Dante and Virgil. So very funny.
Xnasha Minstrel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
"Secure in the knowledge that he'll never stoop so low..."
OH THE IRONY.
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Bravo! i didn't think that crossover would work at first.

i love how you integrated the two

Cx

violet
JadeOokami chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Lmao! Love this. The irony of it all is hilarious and amusing. Not to mention that I really like DMC and there' just not many good fics out there for it.

Anyway, very funny!
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Haha, this was so funny! I never noticed the similarities between Devil May Cry and Inuyasha! I can imagine the Inu no Taisho and Sparda being friends. Great job
Pyra Sanada chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hahaha. This was just too cute. Would love if this one could have a few more short stories vaguely continuing this plot line!
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That's what you think Sparda. Great oneshot.
Pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Great Oneshot! Sparta thought he would not do the same as his old friend (yeah right). They had alot more in common then he thought!
infractus monumentum chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This... made my day. :]
PurgatoryHeart chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow! That was awesome! I loved it. I really liked the end when he was describing Inu no Taisho. By the way, you spelled Inuyasha's sword wrong. It's Tetsaiga. Or something like that. Hope you keep writing stories like this one.
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Amusing.
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
lol. that's what funny means. me like!
Peter the Muggle chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Definitely one of the best DMC crossovers I've ever read. Sparda is great as always :)
2Judgement chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hey if you're doing an Inuyasha and DMC crossover. Then you should put up all four demon brothers fighting. It'd be the big bros. vs. the little bros. I'm sure fangirls would love that! Nice fic, by the way.:)