Reviews for Boys Toys
OhtarIstar666 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
This was really funny!
kathy lee skyler chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
LOL! Funny! Can you make more Richard Tim fics? I love those two hanging out. Then again, most people do. :D
kirallie chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Very amusing!
Gary chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Ebil. Just ebil.
lauthom chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
lol. I love it!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
All of the Torchwood stories make me wish I could see the series... and as usual you carry off your stories with style... Torchwood may have the "cooler toys" - but Batman knows where they live!

Terrific as always! I love reading your work!

Tracey
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hmm. I wonder if anyone has done a fic about the family time they had in the recent comics in the year they were gone. I love your style so I thought of you. Interested? I wonder what places they hit and what adventures they found (or found them) and whre they went? I think you'd do a great story on it.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
The one and only. Heh.
nchan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
oh, I love this! This is classic! Go Jack! Go the Robins! I haven't chuckled this hard for yonks!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
*snerf* Just wait until Batman finds out about the time machine... He'll go nuts!
Gothams3rdRobin chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Oh man! This is so good!

I'm a huge Robin fan (both Dick and Tim) and I live in the city they film Torchwood in so I adore that series too. This is such a fantastic crossover!
Skitty-Kat chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
*sings* I love you! My two most favourite fandoms! Having a pissing match! Quite simply the funniest thing I have read all week, at least.

I never thought about the similarities. The you-can't-pimp-this cars. The underground lairs. The dinosaurs! (my inner child who had big brothers is very happy with them!) Best I ever came up with is that Capn Jack is Wolverine without the claws.

*mwah* Awesome, wonderful, and the best thing.

Yes, boys, please move to Wales!
loopylouise123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
*falls off chair laughing*

You can't outclass the Batman.