Reviews for Gone Forever
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Great story! So sad! I love that song Always. Great choice!
AcidChic chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I'd like to think that Sam and Dean did hug at the end. lol. :P
reddgemini chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
It was not lame. So well written. It would have been great if this scene played out.
Cbloom chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
It wasn't lame! It was good!

I'd have liked to see something like that in last nights episode! I still think that after everything that they've been through this season a brotherly fluffy moment (particularly a hug) is most definately called for!
j chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Neat i liked it.:)
snfan228 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh wow that was really good! I loved the thoughts spread throughout the story, because it gives you the feeling that you're really getting inside their head. Those boys really do need a hug. I also loved the song at the beginning, because that's like one of my favorite songs ever, and that is the line that's ALWAYS (hehe) stuck in my head. Excellent job, keep up the great work!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
good little follow up scene...this episode was soo good but soo emotional...geez..great job
Elizabeth Dunham chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
se now that part of the show made me cry right along with sam and now this...i cant handle anymore sadness on supernatural goodness lol

but that was really good
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I'm still have the episode on my brain,and it's nice to have something related to it to read. Thanks for posting!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Actually won't get to see Heart until Sunday, this just made me want to see it even more.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Nice emotional continuity, Sam will be devestated. One thing- her name was " Madison " not Madeline.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
yeah I thought it'd be a good idea if someone did that because they just sort of left you hangin. I dunno if it was just be but I think the girl's name was Madison? I dunno. Anyways, doesnt matter. great job. :)