Reviews for Silverwhite and Red
M chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
sweeeet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is so cute! I love it so much!
Hiruko the Baku chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
these are all so friggen adorable i melt at the sweetness:3
jo-Kaon17 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
haha..definitely 'because your hot'..i like that line
GameMaster20 chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
You are just great! You are one great author! Yes you are!
InuskyeYash chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
These stories rock! Awesome job at pegging the characters!
kyuubigunslinger14 chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
this was truely amazing! u rock dude! i love this :3 u did a great job i love this story!

*thumbs up* 5/5 all the way
Fiend Maz chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Hey! Aren't you an awesome author? Can you write more of Bakuretsu Tenshi? I like your stories. And... Burst Angel doesn't have much stories especially ones that are nice. Sad, really. Anyway, I hope you do!
crazy-says-I chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
I can't even express in words how wonderfully adorable that line was. "Your kisses taste of love." *sigh* So fantastic.
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
After just finishing the ending yesterday and becoming upset at the ending, I', glad I found a fic as enjoyable as this one. Not only were most scenes creative ideas but funny too. One complaint, however, is that at times, in a few of the chapters, it was hard to follow who was speaking: it was very unclear who was saying what and often required re-reading.

Overall, very nice and amusing: I'm glad there is some fanfic on a series that was decent until the ending screwed over a possibility for a squel and was about as fishy/unknowing as a classic Namco video game (Tale of the Abyss comes to mind).

It was a pleasure to read!
SamuraKatze chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Boy, that's sweet, I really loved it _ Chapter One the most, I'm going now to read it one more time

Love the Pairing, I like the way you express Jos feelings.
Alexander Valerius.The Traitor chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
(fans roaring autside J-crusader's house) WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE!
Alexander Valerius.The Traitor chapter 9 . 11/6/2007