Reviews for Operation Paralai
Reibunriinta chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Oooh please update this! Lol
Reibunriinta chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Lol this is soo cuuute! But I'm surprised Tidus isn't involved...this sounds like something he'd want in on.
evilchick2010 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I love your story! Please update soon. You have done a really great job so far.
PrincessLiliette chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
so, i will just write one review, because my english is to bad for more (I am from Germany So if my language is bad, I am sorry)

I really like this fanfiction. Nowhere on the internet there are any Paralai-fanfictions in German, so I have to read in English and I understand it .

I love this pairing and your writing is really good

I don't know what i could tell you more. I think it's a really good story.

Bye Sandra
floutistvivi chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
aw i like this story. its cute. update if you ever find interest in this story again
DragonGirl323 chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
This chapter was really cute! But much too short! _ Next update needs to be much much MUCH longer! Okay? :]

Anyways, update soon please! I lova this story! :D

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
I still love this story. poor Paine and Baralai. Please update soon!
DarkenedPetals chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Hey, very nice! Aww Poor paine, tyring to asses how she feels! Very good job tho! :P

x
KathleenDee chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
thanks! lol it was way faster of an update than i expected :P You're a great writer, i found it kinda funny how Lulu is like the voice of reason and just calls Paine out on her feelings. This plot is very interesting becasue not only do they have to say they love each other, but Paine has to try and forget Baralais momentary laps of judgment.
KathleenDee chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
you and your unfinished stories. -sigh- lol oh well great as usual!

Kat
KathleenDee chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
LMFAO!

OMG...I just don't know what to say :)
KathleenDee chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
lmao i loved the ending

Crimson: This isn’t about me- it’s about Paine… and she and Baralai are a lot more responsible than, say, me and Wakka.

lol Yuna has no clue
cbabeh chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
haha i hate nooj too LMFAO(stupid suicidal gimp) i can see why u were a lil scared bout posting this chapter. thats a big stretch for kind baralai. im hella confused why u made it like that lol you got me hooked for a update just on that! hopefully youll update lol. neways, good job on the chapters before.
oddishh chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
i love this!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Hey, I'm liking this story. It's the perfect mix of humor, romance, with a touch of angst. Rikku and Gippal are priceless. I'm very interested to find out what's next, so good luck with the next chapter and I hope to read it soon!

Joey