Reviews for The Joys of Hearth and Home
Ri2 chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Well, this was a merry Christmas!

But...er...I'm guessing her friends aren't having such a good time back home.
Ri2 chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
A little superstitious, are we? Heh, that's fine. Nothing wrong with that.

I love books too, but I disagree with Big. TV is awesome.

Big's good at fishing. And saying stuff.

Super-strength has its downsides.

Are you going to write Mighty going to Big's family reunion sometime? That would be fun, heheh.

Oh, it's you again. What do you want now?

Yay! Senseless violence!

Uh, did Reuben do a bad thing?

The confrontation we've all been waiting for comes at last. About time.

Wait, have Big and Mighty...oh my.

Uh, what's Stefan up to now?

Whoa. He's...okay with Big now? Well, about time. Still kind of a jerk, though.
Ri2 chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
Hmm. Big asks a good question. If Mina (or rather, him) were adopted by the family, would it be kosher to marry someone else in the family?

Nana's great.

The next chapter's the last one? Already?
Ri2 chapter 11 . 10/23/2007
The more I see of Stefan, the more I despise him.

The snowball fight was great, Roddy's characterization was good, and, of course, Big made pure art, as usual. Nice job.
Ri2 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
Nessie's cool...though I'm amazed she's been around so long.

That kiss was magnificent. And pretty much everything else was, too. As usual.
Ri2 chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Hmm, character that never came...Tiara Boobowski? Didn't see her anywhere. Did you mean the panther?

That was an interesting chapter. The family tree was interesting, and I liked Rueben.

I look forward to seeing more of this Nessie. Any relation to the loch?
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
(sigh) Sorry about that, i could have sworn that I'd typed woman...or girl or something... spose not eh? Sorry bout the late review also, just got back from Barcelona... a two day straight coach ride. oh the fun.

Again Big and Mighty make me let off a little sigh, sho shweet. And my oh my I love the family, hi-lerious. And its good to know that you'll be writing till then! Cant wait to see what happens next for this lot.

i wont be able to review for a while, off to New york soon, funfun, but ill HOPEFULLY find an internet cafe i can take refuge in... Welp, keep up the fab work, I'll hopefully be back soon to see it! xx
ri2 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Well, I'm glad my family's not like that.
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
lmao thankyou for that! Ill try and remember it! well this was a fun chapter :). i very much like these Scottish folk, that Rebekka's a girl...or armadillo rather, after my own heart.

Its really weird because you write as i speak, you did a very good job at writing it how it sounds trust me. As a child i sometimes wrote like that... It was kinda hard to learn to spell words right by 'sounding them out' heh.

This is good, i really liked it agaiin, Mighty sure has a cram packed family doesnt she! Well, you can never have to many rellies (coughbirthdayscough). Welp, good luck, have fun and may the fanfiction force be with you!
ri2 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
I like Mighty's family, and their accents. You handle them very well.

Stefan, on the other hand...gr.
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
o goody, the highlands! Back to meh roots, (I'm a wee scottish lass at heart... I just imagrated to lovely birmingham -_-)

Anyways, This Stefan is quite a character, i can see why Mighty dislikes him so much... he scares me and bloody hell I know he's fictional! But good on Big! Such a sweetie, standing up to the big bad daddy.

In answer to your question btw, yeah, i think you've done a fantastic job of making their coupling realistic! It's the most outgoing one yet on sonic fiction, that'd be enough, but their so...cute together. I have to say I'm enjoying them being together, so yes i do think it's believable.

And also...TELL ME ALL YOU KNOW MASTER! My God, i think i blew a brain lobe over the last few months alone. And the A-levels are chosen (well, i hope :S), art, eng, drama, phycology... and hopefully University, but i'll have to up the smarts a lot more before i even begin to try that heh.

Okay that was long, Me likes the flow of this one, and also the pairing. Keep yer socks up and mittens on though. Scotland at christmas is pretty chilly buissness, believe me...
ri2 chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
And so we finally meet Mighty's infamous father.

I don't like him.
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Im so sorry about not reviewing the last chapter! But I'm smack in the middle of my GCSE examinations and their ripping me to shreds, socially and emotionaly. And their really boring!

Ok review! Tre magnifique! But I've said that before right? lmao. I think the relationship between Big and Mighty is so sweet, and you werent half right about the fluff amount in chapter four. very loving parts i must say. After the way you portrayed Big's family I'm really anxoius amount meeting Mighty's!

this is amazing as per usual and i await the next chapter of the tale as soon as I'm a free girl! No more Science ever! Couldnt get much better hey? Welp, good luck, have fun, write well And I'll cya when exams are over! :)
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
Awesome :) as per.

And I all but gasped! What a truly ingenious idea! (figured out what was in the bag...I think.)

Gotta love those Chaotix, just wanna give em all big cuddles. And yes, excellent, wonderful. Loved it :) Full of non cheesy fluff. Love the fluff. :)

Lmao I'm all smiles today! Hope this gives you one! xx :D
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
o good idea! The ban on Technology is over though, still stepping on egg shells though. and it's Head for me me also, A birmingham fish an chip brum is me! lmao Anyways, looking good as per, and this family is soo adorable! Just wana put em all in my pocket. Big and Mighty go good together, sho shweet.

And yepyep it was worth it, i always enjoy the longies. Good luck in the next chapter and thanks for the advice, It'll come in handy next time (although there hopefully won't be a next time) ! :)