Reviews for Echoes
LunaEchoWillow chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
pity...you stopped I really liked this story
Herooftimes chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
See, this is what im worried about - this is turning out the be quite a good story, but you last updated in '09 and it doesnt have a complete on it yet. I guess I'm going to be left hanging in the end.
Herooftimes chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I'm liking it so far, this odd take on Kyuubi. i like that he's holding onto Sasuke's eye and gave him a replacement, not just destroying it. He's quite interesting, this kyuubi
Yoholic chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Lol leprechauns
droparmor chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow I really enjoyed this new world you painted.
HolyKnight5 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Frankly? You have gone the opposite road. You had creativity, imagination, and daring. What it remains now on TFF its a sad shade of this.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
a summary would be nice, as far as i can tell Kraken’s Ghost, is gone. it would be nice to find out what this storys about before hand
snowecat chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
One of the damn strangest stories I've ever read but strangely enthralling. I'd like to see where this goes.
Juoppo chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yeah, I can't stomach the premise, personally. The whole walking sacrifice thing that Naruto had going on was the most annoying thing in his character, period, and this fic is based on that? No thanks. I'm a bit confused why the fic has Naruto as a main character when Naruto is dead, though.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
A rewrite, eh? I actually re-read this whole thing thinking this was a new chapter and I actually couldn't remember what was going on..A bit of a dissapointment but at least you seem to be back writing in the Naruto verse again.

I'm looking foward to it!
Fishing For Teeth chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Great Job! I love how the Kyuubi is more of a scholar then some rampaging beast, I can't wait till you update again. By the way where did you learn the phrase preternatural?
vincent1875 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Dang. I actually found this story to be quite good and refreshing.
Lord Blood chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
an amazing and complex story, but so confusing at the same time. i've never seen a more AU story than this.

is the stuff with marbles and the equations all original? or did you get that from somewhere?
Seitora chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Love a lot of the concept and Kyuubi characterization you have here.

Still, it makes me somewhat sad that Naruto sacrificed his actual soul just for the sake of his friends and Konoha itself. Kyuubi at least seems to be paying Naruto some manner of respect for at least freeing him (some deliberately, some forced)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
This definitely deserves its second-place win. The concept is beautifully original, the character-focused storytelling is masterful, the plot is captivating, and the presentation of the jokes is a rare treat. I love it when humor is presented in a subtle fashion (eg. Kyuubi thinking of leprechauns as "green nuisances") rather than shoved in your face via "Look! A Joke!" writing styles.

I hope you continue it eventually. It's too well-written to stay incomplete.