Reviews for Desperation
Update plssss!:(
heyitsdaph chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Please continue this story ! I really want to know what will happen next ! );
zymaica chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
..hi how are you?.,you're really good in composing this story..i love it..by the way when did you post you're nxt chapter?..i can't wait anymore!
Ayuma-chan chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Nice story! Keep updating please!
Jenny L chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
love this story. but please update!
c.c chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
pls continue the fanfic you made...it is very nice...pls pls pls im begging you
Riceeater chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Ano isn't Ryoma's hair green or blue?
FicCrit chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Hey Aya, you bummer-head! Don't listen to that freako... I think the story and plot is AWESOME and 99.9% unique (because i don't want to assume). Though it is probably discotinued, I wanted to review anyway. BUT if you do hope to continue it but don't have time...may I? Sorry, scratch that.. I'm a horrible person. Nice fic!
Aya chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Wow I Don't Like This At All...Sorry

Ryoma Is Too Mean To Sakuno And He Has A Girlfriend

So This Isn't RyoSaku...
tashi chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
hey i love your story and personally I'm a big fan of Ryoma and Sakuno romance too lol and please try to update this story further. I alse like the plot :)
leogirl321 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Lol funny author note :) but I really like this story so PLEASE update. :) Thanks!
jjja chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
i luv it...and i wud luv it more if complete it...soooo ..plz plz plz plz make time and finish it...
jss chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
when are you planning to complete it?
Sarah chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Hey it's Sarah again. I was the one who told you about the idea of Ryoma getting jelous of Sakuno's boyfriend or whatever, but anyway I think the school should have prom (plus they both go to the same school) and Ryoma brings that pretty blonde girl and this hot and sexy guy (almost hotter than Ryoma) asks Sakuno out for the prom. So then they all show up and they "accidentally" bump into each other, and Sakuno should wear this really sexy and pretty dress, and finally the sexy guy asks Sakuno out and they become a couple and Ryoma is SUPER jelous, but doesn't show it.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE USE THIS IDEA FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER. I ALWAYS DREAMED OF RYOMA AND SAKUNO TO GO TO PROM!

P.S Sarah is not my real name I use this name for some random reason, but PLEASE use my idea.

THANKS!