Reviews for Desperation
Serene chapter 6 . 11/20
Shamelessly quoting Geico, this story has so much potential! I love your writing style and how the plot has played out thus far; the current relationship between Ryoma and Sakuno seems realistic yet all the same makes me giddy with excitement! I know that you haven't updated for a while, but I would truly appreciate a little more. Wonderful job! :)
Please please PLEASE continue this story.
Haruka95 chapter 6 . 8/18
Please update soon. This story is awesome. I can't wait to read it again. Update soon.
love this love this LoVE THIS! please update
Reillax Casanova chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Update plssss!:(
heyitsdaph chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Please continue this story ! I really want to know what will happen next ! );
zymaica chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
..hi how are you?.,you're really good in composing this story..i love the way when did you post you're nxt chapter?..i can't wait anymore!
Ayuma-chan chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Nice story! Keep updating please!
Jenny L chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
love this story. but please update!
c.c chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
pls continue the fanfic you is very nice...pls pls pls im begging you
Riceeater chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Ano isn't Ryoma's hair green or blue?
FicCrit chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Hey Aya, you bummer-head! Don't listen to that freako... I think the story and plot is AWESOME and 99.9% unique (because i don't want to assume). Though it is probably discotinued, I wanted to review anyway. BUT if you do hope to continue it but don't have time...may I? Sorry, scratch that.. I'm a horrible person. Nice fic!
Aya chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Wow I Don't Like This At All...Sorry

Ryoma Is Too Mean To Sakuno And He Has A Girlfriend

So This Isn't RyoSaku...
tashi chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
hey i love your story and personally I'm a big fan of Ryoma and Sakuno romance too lol and please try to update this story further. I alse like the plot :)
leogirl321 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Lol funny author note :) but I really like this story so PLEASE update. :) Thanks!